IGNORED

Neil Kilkenny

BCFC Jordan

I would still give Skuse MOM but you are 100% right. Calm and composed on the ball today when we needed it, he was quality. Him and Skuse worked very well in their together today. But Kilkenny can't play in a two......Killa and Bikey were close behind Skuse for MOM.

I like Killa, but must admit, pissing it down and with so much at stake I wondered if he might disappear as he's done a bit of late.

Far from it, he was up for it for the full 90, controlled midfield and never attempted a pass that wasn't on. Movement was superb in his ability to create a little space to receive the ball and kept things moving quickly. Under this amount of pressure it's easy to hide but even when he's playing badly Kilkenny steps up.

The stick he has taken from some on here has been disapointing. Think he is a decent player myself and hopefully will be here next season in a much better side.

How will that work?, will our midfield suddenly become good?, that is where the problem is and has been, we need a partner for Skuse, Cisse or Marvin and that ain't and never will be Killkenny, have we learnt nothing from this so far depressing season.

How will that work?, will our midfield suddenly become good?, that is where the problem is and has been, we need a partner for Skuse, Cisse or Marvin and that ain't and never will be Killkenny, have we learnt nothing from this so far depressing season.

A lot of our best performances have come wil Kilkenny playing well like Millwall away and today for example. I hear what you are saying but I think he can be part of a good team next season if Del can sort the rest of the team out.

He offers something different to our midfield so I feel we should keep him, we need someone in the squad who is good at short passes, keeping play ticking over and retaining posession Kilkenny is good at this, but will have the odd game as he did recently where he was extremely poor.

Kilkenny was much better and all his energy into playing rather than mouthing off. Nice one Neil.

At the start of the game, Kilkenny started in his usual style by mouthing off at team mates and pointing here there and everywhere. When Kilkenny actually started to concentrate on his own game - instead of gobbing off and pointing - he started to look like a half decent central midfielder. That written, he's been pretty crap in far too many games this season.

A lot of our best performances have come wil Kilkenny playing well like Millwall away and today for example. I hear what you are saying but I think he can be part of a good team next season if Del can sort the rest of the team out.

Do you honestly believe that todays midfield that only just held their own against a poor side is going to be good enough next season when they have struggled all this season?, my god expect another relegation battle next season my friend, let's hope that DMC sees things differently.

Do you honestly believe that todays midfield that only just held their own against a poor side is going to be good enough next season when they have struggled all this season?, my god expect another relegation battle next season my friend, let's hope that DMC sees things differently.

I didn't say the whole midfield is good enough just that i think Kilkenny can play a part next season in a good team as I think he is a decent player.

I didn't say the whole midfield is good enough just that i think Kilkenny can play a part next season in a good team as I think he is a decent player.

Cisse, Skuse and Marvin, along with several talented wide midfield players are all individually good enough midfielders, sadly all of them over past 2 years have proved that as a unit in whatever configuration played they are not and will never be good enough and IMO Killkenny is the weak link and failure to replace him will result in another relegation struggle.

Skuse was good today I thought. Cisse preferable for every game where he's fit enough and Marv would have played a fair few games, however in rotation and used as a sub I think Kilkenny adds something to the squad.

Skuse was good today I thought. Cisse preferable for every game where he's fit enough and Marv would have played a fair few games, however in rotation and used as a sub I think Kilkenny adds something to the squad.

but 3 of these 4 have failed over 2 years and now those 3 plus Killkenny have failed this season, they will never be good enough at this standard and certainly not consistent enough, the midfield needs a revamp in the summer.

Archived