IGNORED

Pre Match - Past Players Parade

RedM

I thought the club got it spot on today by having so many of our past players to take applause from the crowd.

Perhaps it helped the current squad focus and realise they too maybe be in a position where they are invited back one day. They would want to come back and be remembered fondly and for the right reasons.

Anyway I thought it was done well, shame about the weather though.

about time tinnion came back i think!

Totally agree ... Ok so it didn't work out for him. As manager, he was only following a dream I expect, and SL is more to blame for his appointment anyway ... I don't think any supporters wouldn't want to see him again and give him an applause for all his playing achievements for this club ... He is a true city legend...

And I for one would love to see him back down the gate so I could show my appreciation ...

Well done BCFC. Was great to see so many legends all at once but I'm not sure how much this was promoted. I certainly didn't know it was going to be done.

Looking forward to the next group including Tinnion.

I think you will find it was all organised by Scott Murray to start off the City Past Players Association, so you will be seeing a lot more City Legends in the future.

Archived