IGNORED

Need That Sort Of Crowd Last Two Games

Harry_Parfitt

Felt that the crowd was fantastic today and was saying to people if we get that for the last two home games then i dont see why we cant win them both as the players like it when we get behind them. Also we dont want to see our club going down so lets get behind our team and pack out the Gate

Felt that the crowd was fantastic today and was saying to people if we get that for the last two home games then i dont see why we cant win them both as the players like it when we get behind them. Also we dont want to see our club going down so lets get behind our team and pack out the Gate

The club just has to get in the big home crowds for the last two games - our Championship survival may depend on today's type of vocal support. £10 adult and quid a kid for the West Ham and Barnsley games could help get in the maximum crowd again to help us get the remaining 6 home points.

Can't see them doing £10 for West Ham to be honest, it's a top team in this league and should sell itself, granted I think they should do some discount, but I wouldn't expect the club to do £10 again.

Thinking on this, from an economics point of view, do you think the club made or lost money from yesterday compared to a normal 12k attendance? (Taking into account the additional megastore and kiosk income)

Can't see them doing £10 for West Ham to be honest, it's a top team in this league and should sell itself, granted I think they should do some discount, but I wouldn't expect the club to do £10 again.

If its the difference between 14k and 18k I think they should (I don't think WHU will be as big a draw as some think). There are already (trying to remember) 11,000 ish season tickets. 3k POTD bums on seats at £25 or 7k at £10 .... there ain't an awful lot of difference and it could be very helpful in our survival efforts.

Massively important the club ensure we have full houses for both games. The atmosphere was supurb yesterday and the players clearly respond to it. Even when we went a goal down the atmosphere stayed positive and the team didnt panic but kept their discipline and self belief and 2 nd half performance was fab

• Admin

Probably too late to make it cheaper against West Ham, I would assume the club will be aiming to take advantage of the current "feel good factor", and hope people pay the normal price to see West Ham.

BUT as for Barnsley, not sure if we have used our four "local promotions" this season to charge differently between home and away fans ? If not let Barnsley have their tickets for £10 too, lets be fair they wont bring more than 1000 away fans so as long as this is looked into now, we can set the East End up like the promotion game Vs Rotherham (believe it is easier to cram smaller amount into Dolman side of EE)

One win may yet be enough, especially on the back of the two horrific fixtures we have ahead, lets get the place full again... oh and get rid of the ridiculous segregration in the EE, that is clearly not needed

Probably too late to make it cheaper against West Ham, I would assume the club will be aiming to take advantage of the current "feel good factor", and hope people pay the normal price to see West Ham.

BUT as for Barnsley, not sure if we have used our four "local promotions" this season to charge differently between home and away fans ? If not let Barnsley have their tickets for £10 too, lets be fair they wont bring more than 1000 away fans so as long as this is looked into now, we can set the East End up like the promotion game Vs Rotherham (believe it is easier to cram smaller amount into Dolman side of EE)

One win may yet be enough, especially on the back of the two horrific fixtures we have ahead, lets get the place full again... oh and get rid of the ridiculous segregration in the EE, that is clearly not needed

That corner is fine as it is, colourful and noisy, no need to shift fans around because it is very probable it would not be as good.

Archived