IGNORED

Football League Show

Aipearcey

Why are we never on the Football League show? It always seems to me that we get less time than everyone else. The last time I remember seeing Bristol City on the show for more than 10 seconds, was when we played Southampton at home.

Because they focus on the teams at the top.... Any team in the top 6 generall shown first, we were only on early as there were 4 goals and it was a relegation clash, if it were a 1-0 I would expect we would have been on a fair bit later.

It still defied all logic that they failed to show the Amougou disallowed goal, though.

At 1-1 that could have been pivotal if the score had stayed the same and although it didn't it was worth seeing as to whether the decision was correct.

I don't understand how you can be the "featured game" and then be shown 15 minutes in and then only show just the goals and the sending off?

As usual there is a media lovefest with one team, West Ham being this year's darlings...

It still defied all logic that they failed to show the Amougou disallowed goal, though.

At 1-1 that could have been pivotal if the score had stayed the same and although it didn't it was worth seeing as to whether the decision was correct.

Spot on- I remember my incredulous reaction when watching and yet no mention whatsoever of the goal.

I think the BBC are the making the correct decision by scrapping the Football League Show at the end of the season. Awful pundits and presenter.

They treat it very much as Match of the day 3 get the big boys in for M.O.T.D Sat night scale down for the Sunday M.O.T.D then treat the league round up like a" well we better put some cobbled together crap out " normally watch it on the i player and miss out the gibberish from Steve Claridge who states the bloody obvious and rehashes his own material never adding anything of interest prefer Leroy but proberly City bias there.....

Archived