IGNORED

Ryan Taylor As An Option....

hippy273

http://www.bcfc.co.u...2729750,00.html

I'm guessing Clarkson won't be fit enough to play any more part to the end of the season, i think someone from the youth system should be given a chance. If we have talent like Joe Bryan down there my goodness we have been ignoring great talent.

We have Wood, Stead, Ephraim can play as a striker also.

I've been impressed with him in the flashes I've seen of him, during some of our worst performances he has been a bright light. He's been playing for the reserves so is relatively match fit and should be included in the 16 for Saturday.

but according to Peter Beagrie we will miss Pitmans "blistering pace.."

Whenever Taylor has come on he has shown slices of promise, winning the ball in the air, laying players off, can't hurt to play Wood and Stead and if one is tired or not playing well just to bring him on as Taylor is more stronger and more capable of winning balls in the air and teams will be unaware of what he brings to the side as he hasn't played too much.

Whenever Taylor has come on he has shown slices of promise, winning the ball in the air, laying players off, can't hurt to play Wood and Stead and if one is tired or not playing well just to bring him on as Taylor is more stronger and more capable of winning balls in the air and teams will be unaware of what he brings to the side as he hasn't played too much.

Dont forget Woolford is our "Goalscoring outlet".

Signs of promise indeed, but signs of goals? we need goals and fast.

Can't fault him for effort and looks quite tidy. Slight problem though as a striker ... he only has a slightly better goal-scoring record than our less than prolific midfielder, Cole Skuse. Hogan Ephraim will probably be the best bet to replace Pitman and the only one to have similar guile to play alongside Wood or Stead.

Most of you guys are looking at his goal scoring ability - I know right now we need goals but don't forget the kid played in a Rotherham team that had Le Fondre smashing goals in for fun next to him. His assist rate was very good and a friend of mine is a season ticket for Rotherham and said he work ethic couldn't be questioned. I say we just hive him a go; The amount of goals we score is never going to be great whatever pair we play up front.

Archived