IGNORED

Best Place In Ashton Gate To Get Season Ticket?

ciderconnor

Im interested in buying a season ticket for next season which would be my first. The East End is the most attractive option financially for me but im slightly concerned about the view. Ive been to quite a lot of games this season probably spending not far off the price of a season ticket. I usually sit in the dolman but I sat in the East end once and really enjoyed the atmosphere. Does the lack of a decent view of the goal infront of the Atyeo get annoying and what stand would you recommend?

Im interested in buying a season ticket for next season which would be my first. The East End is the most attractive option financially for me but im slightly concerned about the view. Ive been to quite a lot of games this season probably spending not far off the price of a season ticket. I usually sit in the dolman but I sat in the East end once and really enjoyed the atmosphere. Does the lack of a decent view of the goal infront of the Atyeo get annoying and what stand would you recommend?

Whats more important to you?

View = Dolman

Atmosphere = East End

Get in the east end! If you get in early enough the view isn't too bad. The atmosphere is amazing compared to dolman and ateyo. I have had season tickets in all of them. Yeah you can't beat the view in the dolman but you will pay for it through your wallet and atmosphere.

It's got to be the Atyeo.

Newest stand. Easy to access, concourses with refreshments & toilets easy to get to.

Dolman: good view but you'll get rained on if your in that front section. Also you'll get p.ssed off with people walking back and forth to the toilets & refreshments.

East End: Great atmosphere but unallocated seats mean you have to get in there first to get the best seat. Also, as the seats are just bolted onto the terracing the gradient is quite shallow so sat behind some big ****er could be a problem.

Williams: Oldest stand. Really dated with tip up wooden seats in part. So if you feel like venting your anger you can bang your seat in protest.

Guess where my season ticket is

View???? On a personal preference, view comes about 3rd or 4th on my list of priorities. Terracing, atmosphere and freedom all come above it.

Get in the East End mate. When we move stadiums, we are really going to miss the atmosphere and freedom of that place.

When we scored the second on Monday, the back of the East End went nuts with people running around hugging each other and just going ballistic.

The thought of going back to sitting in a designated seat really puts me off the idea of going to football.

View???? On a personal preference, view comes about 3rd or 4th on my list of priorities. Terracing, atmosphere and freedom all come above it.

Get in the East End mate. When we move stadiums, we are really going to miss the atmosphere and freedom of that place.

When we scored the second on Monday, the back of the East End went nuts with people running around hugging each other and just going ballistic.

The thought of going back to sitting in a designated seat really puts me off the idea of going to football.

+1

A fair few all seater grounds have designated areas similar to the EE, where supporters stand all game to create an atmosphere even though tt's supposed to be an 'all seater'. When we eventually move to AV, it's essential that the club help out in designating the new 'EE' or we will end up like the Ricoh.

Archived