IGNORED

Tsunami Warning

Kenn Loyal

Looking forward to the "Barcelona of League 2" comment again, wot a joke.

We fight hard for a point against the team with the best home record in the Championship, a team with a rich history at the top level, we look forward to a battle against West Ham on Tuesday, the so called "academy of English football".

The Gas celebrate putting a few goals past a team that were part time a few years ago in the 4th tier of English football.

Give me a break.

Looking forward to the "Barcelona of League 2" comment again, wot a joke.

We fight hard for a point against the team with the best home record in the Championship, a team with a rich history at the top level, we look forward to a battle against West Ham on Tuesday, the so called "academy of English football".

The Gas celebrate putting a few goals past a team that were part time a few years ago in the 4th tier of English football.

Give me a break.

Spot on. They are embarrassing.

I could'nt give a monkey's about the blue few, They could be top of the prem and it would'nt make a difference to me.

I am City through and through, alway's have been, alway's will be, I have followed them through thick and thin for

over Fifty Years I am Proud of MY TEAM

C.O.Y.R.

Where is Burton? Sounds like a pub team. By that score line it IS a pub team

East Staffordshire. About half the size of Weston. Famous for making beer... had a dozen or more breweries in its hey day so no doubt it had or still does have loads of pubs. Not a bad little spot actually and on the Trent as it would need to be really if it wants to be serious about making the brew.

I could'nt give a monkey's about the blue few, They could be top of the prem and it would'nt make a difference to me.

I am City through and through, alway's have been, alway's will be, I have followed them through thick and thin for

over Fifty Years I am Proud of MY TEAM

C.O.Y.R.

Great, what do you want? A medal?

I mentioned in the Match thread earlier - I have never heard of Burton - apparently it's a small place with just over 40,000 inhabitants - or to put it another way our new stadium could seat 75% of their town. Not sure how much of an achievement beating them is, certainly less so than being in a division where you would come up against such clubs.

I mentioned in the Match thread earlier - I have never heard of Burton - apparently it's a small place with just over 40,000 inhabitants - or to put it another way our new stadium could seat 75% of their town. Not sure how much of an achievement beating them is, certainly less so than being in a division where you would come up against such clubs.

I thought Burton was a mens clothes shop.

Burton have done amazingly well in recent years. Wasn't Nigel Clough tutored there? So what if it's a small place. So are many other places relative to Bristol ... Blackburn ... Ipswich ... Norwich ... could go on. Fair play to Burton. Fair play to the Rovers. Maybe if fans put half the effort into supporting their own team as they do into slagging off the other team we'd do a whole lot better?

Had to laugh at what BS3red said to me last week.

Gasheads getting excited about next season with McGhee at the helm.....until a League One side come in for him. The only reason McGhee is with them was to get a foot back into the English league once more.

McGhee is a decent manager. Far too good for league two. He wont hang around for long :D

Archived