IGNORED

If We Beat West Ham

foghornred

I am reasonably optimistic for Tuesday night, and certainly more positive than I was for the Birmingham game on Saturday. If we show the desire off the ball that we've shown since the Leicester game and combine that with the quality on the ball we have shown in the last two games, yesterday especially, I think we could capture a famous win. Having said that, if you offered me the chance to simply keep the gap to 4 points going into the Barnsley game I would certainly take it.

Just a thought...... if we do beat West Ham, survive and then West Ham balls it up the Playoffs will they be playing next season in the Olympic Stadium ?

EDIT : 2014 by the looks of things !

Not even confirmed they will be yet, still tones of legal fighting going on (now where have I heard that before?)

What will be funny is Micky could still be in the same division as us next season.

Not even confirmed they will be yet, still tones of legal fighting going on (now where have I heard that before?)

What will be funny is Micky could still be in the same division as us next season.

Perhaps he's got a clause in his contract that states, no promotion=no cockney accent and he can leave :-)

Archived