IGNORED

Team Vs Hammers

OldlandReddies

Did Cisse go off injured last game? anyone know how bad

...........................Gerken

Foster.....Amougou..........Fontaine.....McGivern

Adomah....Skuse.............Pearson.....Bolasie

.................Stead.............Wood

Subs: James, Carey(if he can do 2 in 4 days) or McAllister, Ephraim, Kilkenny, Cisse (if not injured he starts instead of Pearson)

Did Cisse go off injured last game? anyone know how bad

...........................Gerken

Foster.....Amougou..........Fontaine.....McGivern

Adomah....Skuse.............Pearson.....Bolasie

.................Stead.............Wood

Subs: James, Carey(if he can do 2 in 4 days) or McAllister, Ephraim, Kilkenny, Cisse (if not injured he starts instead of Pearson)

Cisse is a doubt for the game on Tuesday

I think Del might go 4-5-1 for some reason, however i'd go for the same team that drew vs Brum.

After the display they put on at the weekend don't think we can sit back and hope to contain or maybe grab one on the break, so think Del may just go for it. 442 with a pretty attacking feel to it.

Matty Taylor could play also, so could Julien Faubert, Jack Collison.. the list goes on. They have a very nice squad at this level and should never be 3rd.

Agreed. Didnt that Faubert fella play at Readl Madrid on loan a couple of seasons back?

Seems like after readng their forums the team that parks the bus and plays on the counter have the most sucsess against them. No point in trying to match them playing football as their only be one winner. Got a watch fot the Big Sam long ball over the top too no doubt. I've got a good feeling about this game though.

Agreed. Didnt that Faubert fella play at Readl Madrid on loan a couple of seasons back?

Seems like after readng their forums the team that parks the bus and plays on the counter have the most sucsess against them. No point in trying to match them playing football as their only be one winner. Got a watch fot the Big Sam long ball over the top too no doubt. I've got a good feeling about this game though.

He was on loan at Madrid which is a joke as he isn't fit to wear the shirt of their B team.

I think we'll switch it around like we did against Coventry. Making use of the large sqaud we have. Del doesn't seem to have any problems with changing a winning team.

It might work in our favour as you can bet Fat Sam will choose the same XI

I think we'll switch it around like we did against Coventry. Making use of the large sqaud we have. Del doesn't seem to have any problems with changing a winning team.

It might work in our favour as you can bet Fat Sam will choose the same XI

I agree Tom, Del seems to be keen to play fresh players wherever possible, second guessing what that means for the line up and formation is almost impossible. I think the only thing is for sure is that he will make changes.

This for me but Adomah instead of Hogan....If Cisse isnt fit then Killer.

I think albert could do with a break, he's out of form so I would use him as a impact sub. Totally forgot about Cisse, if he can't play then yes, has to be kilkenny.

..........................Gerken.....................

Carey......Bikey.....Fontaine.....Foster

.........................Skuse.......................

..........Kilkenny...............Pearson.......

Adomah................................Ephraim

..........................Stead........................

------------------------

SUBs: James, Edwards, Woolford, Bolasie, Taylor, Wood

OR

..........................Gerken.....................

Carey......Bikey.....Fontaine.....Foster

..........Kilkenny...............Skuse..........

Adomah............Ephraim..........Pearson

..........................Stead........................

SUBs: James, Edwards, Woolford, Bolasie, Taylor, Wood

EDIT - Forgot Wood! (Sorry Woody)

I think albert could do with a break, he's out of form so I would use him as a impact sub. Totally forgot about Cisse, if he can't play then yes, has to be kilkenny.

I just like how Albert can stretch teams...Im also thinking Bolasie deserves either a start or the first 'impact' sub place as I can imagine he is buzzing with confidence.

Archived