IGNORED

How Squeaky Are Our Bums?

SecretSam

I never understood the squeaky bum phrase, my bum has never squeaked, like never. Dilated a few times, but never squeaked.

Anyhow, I think momentium is with us, I can see us getting maxd 1 pt from Hammers, and winning remaining 2.....but shit, what if.

I can see us picking up 3 pts min, prolly 5, but what if Cov win their remaining....Cant see it, they dont have enough fighters it seem, mentally i think they are beat, if they lose their next game tails will be down.

I reckon it'll be decided tomorrow night; not at Ashton Gate but at the Ricoh. If they lose they're as good as down IMO, the momentum will be against them and regardless of our result against WHam we'll need just 1 win from 2 to make sure. If they were to win they're likely to be closer to us than they are now and the pressure is back on us. At the end of the day, if we keep picking up points we'll stay up

I can see Millwall beating Coventry quite easily to be honest. Millwall are confident and totally pressure free, Coventry on the other hand are nervous and the win is everything for them. I think Millwall will win 2/3-0. That means we have to take 3 points from 3 games to be mathematically certain of staying up and I don't think we'll even need that. I have always thought we would beat Barnsley so that would do it.

:banana:

I thought we'd lose without a whimper at Brum so not taking anything for granted about the WHU game. Players will know that a win tomorrow night will all but see us safe (and could even do so mathematically if Cov lose) so they know what's at stake. You just never know...

Bring it on !!!

Absolutely agree - really feel confident that we will do what we need to in these 3 games. We are on a good run at the moment and am confident that we can get at least a point tomorrow night.Ashton Gate will also be rocking on Saturday. Coventry are struggling for players at the moment and will be under pressure bigtime tomorrow being 4 points behind - praying they lose !

I think we'll get a draw at home against Wham. I reckon the players will be right up for it with Prince Nicky making a return. Carey will probably leave something on him early doors...

I can't see Carey going over to their bench to do that....

Archived