IGNORED

Woolford On The Wing?

biggythecity

Will Woolford keep his place on the wing,they say he was really good the weekend,i think most of us find that hard to believe but if it is the case should he keep his place?I would play Eprhaim myself...big West Ham fan

He was very good Saturday and that was the best game I'd seen him have for us since his debut at Deepdale! However McInnes has been utilising the squad in recent weeks and I wouldn't be surprised by a few changes. I think Bolasie could well start and it'll be interesting to see if Woolford keeps his place.

Id like to see the same midfield as Coventry...Pearson, Killer, Skuse, Adomah...worked really well that day

The problem with that is Kilkenny isn't going to get anything like the amount of space he had against Coventry and West Ham will have a lot more of the ball than they did. Ideally I'd want Skuse and Cisse but if Cisse is out then Skuse and Pearson would be my midfield pairing.

Really good on Saturday? Were you people at the game?

I'm not normally a critic of Wooly and don't dislike him but he was below average on Saturday and left us open in defence time and time again. Also missed a sitter.

Below average? Wait, you're telling me you think that was one of Woolford's less impressive games for us?! I find that astonishing.

Below average? Wait, you're telling me you think that was one of Woolford's less impressive games for us?! I find that astonishing.

Why? What did he do, apart from offer Fontaine no support?

Since when has below average meant it was one of his worst games for us, anyway?

Really good on Saturday? Were you people at the game?

I'm not normally a critic of Wooly and don't dislike him but he was below average on Saturday and left us open in defence time and time again. Also missed a sitter.

Funny. It seems you had your Woolford hating spectacles on.

Like I said, I've got no dislike for Woolford. Take your time to read through my posting history to see that, if you want. Sorry for stating my opinion.

I don't have a problem with your opinion at all, but when you ask "were you people at the game?" you're only ever going to get one type of reaction. A hostile one.

If you want to find someone to hate, for me it's Foster. He's useless.

Why? What did he do, apart from offer Fontaine no support?

Since when has below average meant it was one of his worst games for us, anyway?

"I'm not normally a critic of Wooly and don't dislike him but he was below average on Saturday and left us open in defence time and time again" suggests that you thought Woolford was below his average on Saturday, which would naturally make it one of his least impressive performances for us...

The main thing he did was drive us forward. For the first time in a very long time we looked comfortable on the ball and actually wanted it. Woolford tried his best to drive the team forward and this naturally created openings for us. He was positive and actually ran through/past players for a change. I think a lot of his performances for us have been woeful but it's hard to criticise his performance on Saturday.

Woolford played well on Saturday. He used the ball well, made some clever runs and offered Fontaine decent protection. His only mistake was failing to bury the opportunity to give us a 3-1 lead. If we play 442 tonight I fully expect him to keep his place, unless Cisse pulls through in which case he would come in and Pearson move out to the left. If we switch to 451 then I can see Yannick coming into the side and playing on the left.

I don't have a problem with your opinion at all, but when you ask "were you people at the game?" you're only ever going to get one type of reaction. A hostile one.

If you want to find someone to hate, for me it's Foster. He's useless.

It's a point for me though, I can't understand how anybody at the match can claim he had a good game.

I agree about Foster, he's very poor in just about everything apart from the speed he can run at. Bikey was having a heated discussion with him a few times during the game, i noted.

Id like to see the same midfield as Coventry...Pearson, Killer, Skuse, Adomah...worked really well that day

Don't think this would work so well tonight mate. Worked brilliantly against Cov when we played a whole fresh midfield against their knackered squad, which meant by the second half they were gave Kilkenny all sorts of time and space to dictate the play which he did really well. Tonight I reckon it would weaken us massively to play him in the middle of a 4. If we played Pearson and Skuse in behind him (assuming Cisse is defo out) then...maybe.

Archived