IGNORED

I Wonder If People Will Learn A Lesson

And Its Smith

I do not want this to be seen as a 'I told you so' post or something similar as I am guilty of a couple of these but there have been a lot of people on here in the last few months stating:

- McInnes is out of his depth and should be sacked

- Bikey is a Burnley reject and a desperate signing

- Skuse is the golden boy and not worth his place

- Woolford is the worst player to play for the club

- Foster was only signed because he was Scottish and is a joke

- Gerken is not good enough for this division

There are probably many others. Just goes to show that a lot of people on here are far too quick to judge and frankly, at times, are a bit embarrassing.

Hopefully people will remember the turn around and realise what a bit of support can do. The amount of abuse that Woolford gets on twitter is quite incredible.

Finally, anyone who thinks that the players weren't trying during the bad run is very wrong. Confidence is a powerful thing and a lack of confidence can easily be misconstrued as a lack of ability or, even worse, effort. Look at Rooney in the World Cup.

Fair point, whilst i'm a glass half full person and don't like to criticise anyone that's clearly trying hard, i can understand where some peoples frustrations come from especially when fans are so passionate about their team. But that said the abuse Woolford has had on twitter is a disgrace. And any fan who has acted in such a way should be ashamed. Those that have, should look up the meaning of a 'self fulfilling prophecy' i know if i was a football player and fans started abusing me publically on twitter it would affect my game.

Archived