IGNORED

Saturday Tickets

real_bristol

My mate has given me his season ticket because he cant make it Saturday.

Can anyone tell me if I can swap it for the EE (if available) and if I can, can I buy more, or will I be limited to one.

Also will the club make me pay for using his ticket if I admit to them I'll be using it.

Thanks in advance and great work tonight I've been reliably informed the fans played their part. I couldn't make it as sometime before Christmas my Mrs asked me if I'd go and see Charlene Soraia with her on the 17th April. Yeah no probs I said. Without checking the fixtures!

Can't help re the transfer but season tickets are non-transferable so if the club knew it wasn't yours, they could refuse entry.

It might, therefore, be easier to keep schtum and sit in that seat.

My mate has given me his season ticket because he cant make it Saturday.

Can anyone tell me if I can swap it for the EE (if available) and if I can, can I buy more, or will I be limited to one.

Also will the club make me pay for using his ticket if I admit to them I'll be using it.

Thanks in advance and great work tonight I've been reliably informed the fans played their part. I couldn't make it as sometime before Christmas my Mrs asked me if I'd go and see Charlene Soraia with her on the 17th April. Yeah no probs I said. Without checking the fixtures!

EE Sold out so no chance....

Can't help re the transfer but season tickets are non-transferable so if the club knew it wasn't yours, they could refuse entry.

It might, therefore, be easier to keep schtum and sit in that seat.

Agree

I have been given 4 seasons cards for sat to use, and I woudnt tempt fate by trying to change things etc.

Just use them get in watch the win and get out ;)

Cheers

Archived