IGNORED

Come On

nester

leave off Danny - he does the best with what he's got. It's the players who play the game. It was just an off day for some of them: I thought Doc was outstanding and Coles was very solid (ahem ... with one exception). Unfortunately we do not have a reliable goal-scorer.

All credit to Brighton, they totally locked us out and threw away the key. Sadly this probably won't keep them in Div 1.

Anyway you moaning g1ts, get behind the Club and the team - they need our support now. And get off Danny's back - NONE OF YOU could do any better.

Guest rossitl

thats more like it.

I really do think if we can keep the team we have less peacock, bell

and a couple of others we will win the league

Unfortunately I am not too optimistic for next season because this season's team is in my opinion not as good as last season, we have for some reason taken a step backward this year.

However, I will get to as many games as possible.

I just hope Steven Gillespie can play and score for us because I have no idea who else will.

Guest red revolutionary

Today we were poor, no passion , no belief. The easy thing to do would to pretend that next season will be better. Reality is it will not be unless action is taken. DW should go along with half the team. We need winners not nice losers

I MUCH preferred last season to this one, even though we were more in with a shout of promotion this year. Last season was great, more entertainment, more attack, more goals. Each game you thought City will at least score. But not this year :me?:

Who knows where we go from here.

Getting rid of DW would be a big mistake though.

Archived