IGNORED

What Is Wrong With My Account?

Volta

Like my old username, my account is playing up and ******* up, won't let me reply to topics, saying "error" message and that I wasn't "allowed" to access certain areas.

I have various IPs so no problem my end.

Mods what is going on sort it out please??????

Won't let me log into the 'general football chat' part of the forum without me having to refresh and start from scratch.......won't let me view random topics anywhere within the forum saying "unavailable " or "error". My PMs area works as usual, everywhere else doesn't load, or makes me refresh 4/5 times before loading (very slowly)

As I said happened to my old account leading me to create a new one as it was impossible to view/post.......I use various IPs so the problem isn't at my end.....

????

There is nothing I can see wrong here, it's odd that its only happening in certain areas. What was your previous account, was it still a newbie account?

There is nothing I can see wrong here, it's odd that its only happening in certain areas. What was your previous account, was it still a newbie account?

Previous account was "Bangers". Defo not a newbee account . As I said, clicking on links in this part of the forum leads to pages saying "error link broken" or a blank screen saying "untitled".

On my old account it became completely unuesable.....as I said private messaging and search is working fine just main part of forum thats ******......

Now when I try and view posts, it occasionally takes ages to load before altomatically redirecting me to the forum homepage. This on top of "error not working, and "untitled"

Totally same here? I thought it was my end but everything has been checked OK? Been happening for past couple of weeks???

Archived