IGNORED

Allardyce's E-Mail To West Ham Fans About Last Night

Thought you might be interested to read this. Sam Allardyce sends out a regular e-mail to West Ham fans and these are his thoughts about last night:

'Although the chance of automatic promotion is not mathematically over it's going to be very difficult now. We can only really look towards Middlesbrough beating Southampton on Saturday and us beating Leicester on Monday to take it to the big last game of the season at home to Hull City.

'The amount of chances we created and then didn’t take against Bristol City is the hardest thing to take. On the dominance of play, on power of play and on chances created it should have been a victory for us. Because we've missed those chances, we've not capitalised on a very dominant and powerful performance by the players.

Get your tickets for Hull now and get a priority purchase period for the potential play-off semi-final – Click here

'We ended up with a draw from a very good performance with the vast majority of the play in the opposition penalty box. We were in complete control of the game from start to finish and, even though they had a little spell after they scored, we took complete control again in the second half.

'We can't really have created any more chances than we created away from home. When the ball went squirming across the box it just wouldn't deflect off someone and go into the back of the net for us. A scruffy goal or any goal would have done for us, but we just couldn't find it.

Come on you Irons!

BigSamSig.jpgBig Sam'

They put in some good crosses and a decent striker wouldn't have been too weighed down by his wallet to get into the six yard area. They are a typical Big Sam hoof ball, moaning lump of a team. Can't wait to seem them balls it up in the play offs

West Ham fans acknowledge that he's known for exaggerating his teams performance after a poor result:

"He was however talking b*llocks to suggest that we dominated Bristol City. I've never been a Sam basher. In fact, in the car on the way home last night I said that the last thing we should do is get rid of him. But I do wish he wouldn't be so relentlessly upbeat after matches when we've been ****. It's almost Wenger-esque - and I loathe him."

"BFS is playing a blinder with the media, he knows exactly what hes doing. 1800 WHUFC fans last night witnessed a very average performance against a piss poor championship team, yet he churns out the same **** I've heard all season. We did have chances and should have won but listerning to his laughable comments driving home you would have thought it was champagne football. Hes knows only a small percentage of fans have seen the game first hand and can defend the performance."

Can't stand the delusional P*ick! Absolutely no class yet again! There isn't any credit given to the battling performance shown from both our players and fans to save our skins from relegation, instead he constantly disrespects us (like he did when we got the point at their place) and somehow comes accross like West Ham has a god given right to beat teams like us!? If you can't score Big Sam you can't win games! T@SSER!

Love to see them and Micky in this division again next season after ballsing it up in the Play offs!

I thought West Ham were appalling. Their plan seemed to be kick it long, but if that doesn't work kick it a bit longer. The only time they showed any real class was the speed of the move that led to them hitting the bar, apart from that they weren't anything special. They looked more dangerous once they brought Carew on upfront, not surprising bearing in mind who had been upfront before, but still Gerken was hardly overworked.

How they can have the three players they had in the middle of the park and then play like that is beyond me. What has happend to Mark Noble? I always rated him when they were in the Premier League, thought he was a good box to box midfielder, wasn't afraid to get his foot in and had a decent passing range. Last night he showed none of these qualities! He spent the whole evening seeing how high in the air he could kick it, falling to the ground when anyone got near him and arguing with the referee! And as for Nolan, what a w*****!

Doesnt everyone realise that they are West Ham United, full of history, Bobby Moore et al. We have no right to be on the same pitch, same league, even same country.

How dare we frustrate them, battle and not roll over.

How dare we invite them to our ground.

How dare we show them the delights of Bristol rather than the slums of London.

Stick your bubbles up your ass West Ham.

And as for Big Sam - whoooosh!!!

Cant wait to play bitter and twisted WHU next season.

How dare we!!!!

"Big Sam" was not watching the same game as me it seems. Granted, they dominated for the first 20 mins and I thought we were going to get turned over but after that, I thought we matched them across the park and a draw was a fair result.

Yes, they missed several chances and I think there were at least five crosses through the six yard box that one of them should have got on the end of, but the mighty Amougou was largely responsible for that. The way he manages to take down forwards in the penalty box without using his arms is a joy to watch !

Our defensive performances have improved beyond recognition since he came in and of all the loan signings this season, I sincerely hope there is a chance of a permanent signing for him next season.

Meanwhile, on the basis of that display from WHU, I expect us to be playing them again next season.

Although - I do recognise that they have the best away record of any side in the NPC this season. That got snuffed out last night.

Sorry Sam if we caused you to miss Automatic Promotion - NOT !

Doesnt everyone realise that they are West Ham United, full of history, Bobby Moore et al. We have no right to be on the same pitch, same league, even same country.

How dare we!!!!

Here here. Just Newcastle all over again. Except wham have not won the league.

To be fair, we didn't do anything in 2nd half . We had 2 breakaways. West ham were camped in our half but seemed unable to.actually force deano into any saves. We battled extremely well, I think any1 who doubts west hams dominance last night is equally as deluded as big Sam claiming they created chance after chance , so big Sam is in good company!

How dare we!!!!

WE probably will, but he won't be here!

Dear Fat Sam

With reference to your letter to fans of West Ham RE the fixture at Bristol City, I fear I must correct a few minor points you seem to have overlooked.

Far from dominating the game, the official statistics show that your team managed 53% possession and 12 attempts on goal to our 47% and 8 attempts on goal.

I think it is fair to say that this is what one would call "shading it" particularly when your team actually didn't manage to force Dean Gerken to break a sweat.

Further I would like to point out page 23 of West Ham's last published Financial Results, in particular the line starting "Employment Costs" with the amount of £55.7m next to it.

I would suggest that for a team with a weekly wage bill of around six times ours, you really ought to be achieving slightly more than shading it against us.

I understand you find yourself in a difficult position having singularly failed this season but you might find it easier to address your problems if you face them rather than inhabiting some sort of fantasy based alternate universe.

Good luck with the job hunting.

Lots of love

BCFC

The bloke is a total c***. After we played them up their place he had nothing good to say about our performance, their next home game they beat derby 3-1 after coming from behind, overall they bullied them yet he still came out after the game and complimented derby, he wouldnt have done so had derby got a result. Mcinnes gives very fair interviews, something which not enough other managers do sadly.

typical whining attitude from a fat patronizing git.

What a roundabout way to say that they JUST WERN'T GOOD ENOUGH

I thought they were a bit toothless to be fair up until they benched the wine gum, their best player by far was the goal scorer No.5.

I am sure most opposition teams have convinced themselves that they will lose before kicking a ball against them and that includes deluded referees just like the t°$$er we had last night.

I bet Stead is black and blue (sorry) claret and blue from all the sly pushes & kicks dished out under the Ref's nose

Dear Fat Sam

With reference to your letter to fans of West Ham RE the fixture at Bristol City, I fear I must correct a few minor points you seem to have overlooked.

Far from dominating the game, the official statistics show that your team managed 53% possession and 12 attempts on goal to our 47% and 8 attempts on goal.

I think it is fair to say that this is what one would call "shading it" particularly when your team actually didn't manage to force Dean Gerken to break a sweat.

Further I would like to point out page 23 of West Ham's last published Financial Results, in particular the line starting "Employment Costs" with the amount of £55.7m next to it.

I would suggest that for a team with a weekly wage bill of around six times ours, you really ought to be achieving slightly more than shading it against us.

I understand you find yourself in a difficult position having singularly failed this season but you might find it easier to address your problems if you face them rather than inhabiting some sort of fantasy based alternate universe.

Lots of love

BCFC

I'm hoping you posted this on the hammer forum, I bet it would get a positive response!

Lost a bit of respect for 'Big' Sam and West Ham to be honest. They are where they are because of what happens on the pitch and to a certain extent off it with the board and the dealings and appointments.

They expected an easy ride back to the Prem and it's not happening so now they post things like this to their fans.

One chant that made me laugh was "Your only here for the West Ham" which sums up what they think of themselves. I certainly don't give a damn about them and I hope we see them in the league again next season.

Fat Sam didn't give us any praise and from the many interviews I have seen this season, he has never given any credit to the opposition, which sums up him and the club.

They certainly won't florish in the play offs and I will be supporting who ever they play.

MM

• Admin

Lost a bit of respect for 'Big' Sam and West Ham to be honest. They are where they are because of what happens on the pitch and to a certain extent off it with the board and the dealings and appointments.

They expected an easy ride back to the Prem and it's not happening so now they post things like this to their fans.

One chant that made me laugh was "Your only here for the West Ham" which sums up what they think of themselves. I certainly don't give a damn about them and I hope we see them in the league again next season.

Fat Sam didn't give us any praise and from the many interviews I have seen this season, he has never given any credit to the opposition, which sums up him and the club.

They certainly won't florish in the play offs and I will be supporting who ever they play.

MM

Only here for the West Ham? Going by the gates that'll make them a smaller club than Coventry & Barnsley then :D

Dear Fat Sam

Lots of love

BCFC

Brilliant mate! :worship2:

Archived