IGNORED

Credit To Chelsea

downendcity

Not the prettiest performance, but a very gutsy perfromance from a group of players who seemed uninterested only a few weeks ago - where have we heard that before?

In fairness if Barca didn't look as goalshy as City in front of goal it might have been different, but makes forr an interesting 2nd leg.

It's easier to play Barca on a narrow pitch.. They can't play their normal game.

Don't like the bloke but Ashley Cole was world class tonight, probably the only true world class player England have.

a hard fought defensive display by chelsea

but what an utter disgrace drogba is, action should be taken against him,

not even a crack whore spends more time on their back

Ive never been able to fathom how a guy that's built like a brick 5h1thouse can go over so easily and always come off worst in any challenge.

Drogba scored a classic Sunday, and an important goal tonight, but his game is let down so badly by his antics.

Such a shame

The irony being is he scored in injury time he single handely created

Terry, Cole, Cahill all did well, so did Lamps who set up the goal after mugging Messi. Looks good for the EURO's

What i don't like about Barca is their poncy 1 touch faggy football, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, shall i do something different? no, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, hmm shoot? no pass, pass, pass, pass. *yawn*

BORING BORING BARCA, Spanish football is so dull and the teams in La Liga sucks, would like to see how Barca would fair in the Premier League, they would get battered, cant play their predictable poncy pass, pass, pass game in the Premier League.

Messi best player in the world? ppffft, not until he's proved himself in English football he's not, Spanish league is piece of piss to score loads of goals as its a mirror image of the SPL, two teams and thats it. Hate Barcelona, hate Spanish football, it's utter tripe and I would rather watch League 1 that suffer watching that shit they serve up each week.

Another love in with a top English club.

Tbh, I have more interest in the BlueSquare south east division 7 then them champions league

Not a love in from me. It was on the telly, I watched it and had to admire the Chelsea performance. Also good to see that Barca can be beaten and, as good as they are, I get sick of media fawning over them every time they play.

Not a love in from me. It was on the telly, I watched it and had to admire the Chelsea performance. Also good to see that Barca can be beaten and, as good as they are, I get sick of media fawning over them every time they play.

I'm sick of the media fawning all the top teams, including in the EPL. (which is hardly English anymore).....

Find it real boring.

Terry, Cole, Cahill all did well, so did Lamps who set up the goal after mugging Messi. Looks good for the EURO's

What i don't like about Barca is their poncy 1 touch faggy football, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, shall i do something different? no, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, hmm shoot? no pass, pass, pass, pass. *yawn*

BORING BORING BARCA, Spanish football is so dull and the teams in La Liga sucks, would like to see how Barca would fair in the Premier League, they would get battered, cant play their predictable poncy pass, pass, pass game in the Premier League.

Messi best player in the world? ppffft, not until he's proved himself in English football he's not, Spanish league is piece of piss to score loads of goals as its a mirror image of the SPL, two teams and thats it. Hate Barcelona, hate Spanish football, it's utter tripe and I would rather watch League 1 that suffer watching that shit they serve up each week.

Have you been smoking crack? Or are you joking?

If you are serious then you have just summed up why we won't win anything at national level other than a world cup we got lucky in.

utter tripe, barca would destroy the premier league. and you find their game boring? you must fall asleep at ashton gate inside the first minute then.

if athletic bilbao can stuff our top team not once but twice, scared to think what barcelona would do.. you think la liga is similar to the SPL.. Stop you're nonsense..

Barcelona would walk the premier league. Best team of the generation, not the best to watch I agree but they are special.

Messi isn't the best player in the world? Do me a favour.

Best players in history ie Maradona, Pele didn't play in england. Messi's figures are incredible. 63 goals this season, only 24 and Barcelona's record goalscorer, scored 50 goals already in the champions league and plays with grace and honesty.

I'm not a great fan of the premier league, far too many overated and overpaid players, awful officials, alot of ordinary teams also.

Athletic who are mid-table in Spain battered Man Utd who are leading the english league, Barcelona and Real Madrid are 2 of the best 3 teams in Europe along with Bayern. Europa League has 3 spanish teams in the semi's, england has 0. Champions league has 2 spanish teams in the semi's, england have 1.

If you think Real Madrid are boring to watch, they've averaged 3 goals per game this season, they play quick counter attacking football (not the slow stuff like Barca) and have Mourinho which makes it even more entertaining. La Liga's best 11 would batter EPL's 11.

can someone explain to me why only 38,000 attendance? they normally get 45,000+??

UEFA say you can't sell seats in the first 3/4 rows due to their advertising boards are bigger/higher than the normal ones.

Did Barca sell out?.

BCAGFC

Think you've maybe gone a bit too far, but I do agree with the sentiment.

I don't see how Messi needs to prove himself in the EPL... but I do wonder if he is even the best in that 11. Iniesta has to be running him close.

utter tripe, barca would destroy the premier league. and you find their game boring? you must fall asleep at ashton gate inside the first minute then.

if athletic bilbao can stuff our top team not once but twice, scared to think what barcelona would do.. you think la liga is similar to the SPL.. Stop you're nonsense..

Lose to Chelsea?

I must of watched about 5 minutes of the match yesterday then turned off because for 5 minutes all that happened was Xavi passing 5 yards to Iniesta.

Archived