IGNORED

Gillespie

Guest bemmyred
Will Gillespie be playing first team football next season, or will he be stuck in the reserves like Lita and be classed as 'one for the future'??
I will put my money on the latter.

Met him today with his Girlfriend (she aint too bad) along with other City players who weren't playing (Matthews, Aaron, Kev) he was quite polite considering his accent although much shorter than i imagined as was Amankwaah.

I think he could do really well next year if partnered along side a new striekr such as McPhee, Beckett or Heffernan.

Guest davey_hedgehog

Yes, we have definitley signed him, havent you read the papers over the past couple of days Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin.. He was impressed by the set-up, and was over-whelmed with the supporters chanting his name whilst playing a reserve game down Ashton Gate. Havent a clue why Liverpool released him, because he had a better strike rate than Michael Owen at one point in Liverpool's academy sides :grr:

Met him today with his Girlfriend (she aint too bad) along with other City players who weren't playing (Matthews, Aaron, Kev) he was quite polite considering his accent although much shorter than i imagined as was Amankwaah.

I think he could do really well next year if partnered along side a new striekr such as McPhee, Beckett or Heffernan.

Which block were they sat in??

Archived