IGNORED

Overriding Feeling For Tommorow?

CiderArmyy

We are at home with a sell out crowd - for that reason I'm confident. But we should'nt take it for granted we'll win.

Barnsley may come very determined to spoil the party.

We could do with a early goal - a early goal for us lifts the crowd and will demoralise Pompey/Coventry if they hear we are winning.

A Rotherham style performance would be great.. early goal, one just before half time and one midway through the second half to put it totally to bed.

Although I'll take 4-0 at half time.

One thing we've shown in last few games is ability to bounce back from going behind. Therefore even if we suddenly went behind I'd be confident we could get back into the game.

This game has got a big City win written all over it.

CITY

Huge incentive to win.

A sold-out AG (looks like it will be) behind them.

Several players hoping to persuade DMC to renew contracts or to sign loan players.

BARNSLEY

Nothing in it at all for them, apart from (perhaps) wanting to reverse a recent run of very poor form.

Even Barnsley-Tyke wants us to win !

I forecast a three goal winning margin.

BUT - strange things happen in football as we know.

One thing is for sure, there will be a lot of people listening to radios in The Ricoh and at Fratton Park. Their destiny is in our hands.

I think if we were in Barnsley's position, and had just secured safety (after looking like poss relegation candidates), and were then playing a team still fighting for their championship lives, we wouldn't be fired up to win, more like breathing a big sigh of relief and just bloody grateful for being in the same division next season.

Early goal tomorrow and a 4-1 win!

Archived