IGNORED

Pre-Game Rituals?

RegC

Just thought I'd see what your pre-game rituals are? Some of us changed pre-game pub a few games ago (Luckwell to H&C) to try & prompt a change of luck and it seems to have worked so far. I've therefore had to make sure I'm wearing the same glasses as I've worn to games recently and send a matchday tweet to @bcfctweetsas well to keep the run going! I'm obviously not taking all the credit (!) but I just wondered what pre-game rituals/superstitions you have and have you ever changed them because we weren't getting any luck or have you missed doing something which resulted in us losing and consequently blame yourself!!!????

Anyway, massive game today (obviously) so all that remains to be said is the usual COME ON YOU REDS!!!!

I was beginning to think that my lucky ritual was to not go to the game at all. I've been on a shocking run of not having seen city win in the flesh since blackpool home in 2009. To put that into context, gary johnson was our manager then!

thankfully, the coventry game broke the duck and that's a monkey off my back! I'm travelling to bristol now so let's hope this is now going to be a lucky streak. Come on you reds!!!!

New Gilet. Worn it just 4 times to City games. Forest & Southampton away and Coventry & West Ham at home. Carried a 'lucky' Leprechaun with me in my pocket those 4 games and will carry on the same ritual until the luck runs out !

The Gilet/Leprechaun did the bizzo again. Permanent fixture next season. 46 games undefeated.

Drive from Warwickshire

Park up

BS3 pint or few of Thatchers

Clarks pie van, ( one double wrapped for half time .. they stay warm )

Settle into seat

Hope to be entertained

Drive back to Warwickshire being entertained by the Radio Bristol phone in

Archived