IGNORED

Spare Ticket Going

BcfcAllen

Got a ticket for todays game (williams block d) which i got for renewing my season ticket and that i was giving to a mate but they can't make it no more so if anyone wants it then let me know. I'm asking for £5 for it (sorry, business student so its hard to give things away free :laugh:) but still that's nothing really for a great day at the gate.

Got a ticket for todays game (williams block d) which i got for renewing my season ticket and that i was giving to a mate but they can't make it no more so if anyone wants it then let me know. I'm asking for £5 for it (sorry, business student so its hard to give things away free :laugh:) but still that's nothing really for a great day at the gate.

Free ticket and chArging. You got some cheek.

Free ticket and chArging. You got some cheek.

Like i said, im a business student and so it kinda goes against everything i study. Was thinking about letting it go free but could use the money as a student. Doesn't seem like anyone needs a ticket though.

I'll give you thruppence ha'penny

That meant to be a sarcy comment or do you genuinely want the ticket because you can have it if you want. Just had my last possible option of it going to a mate let me know that they couldn't make it so it isnt going to be used unless anyone takes it off my hands so forget the £5, its now FREE to anyone who wants it. Im leaving home at 1 ish so need to know before then.

That meant to be a sarcy comment or do you genuinely want the ticket because you can have it if you want. Just had my last possible option of it going to a mate let me know that they couldn't make it so it isnt going to be used unless anyone takes it off my hands so forget the £5, its now FREE to anyone who wants it. Im leaving home at 1 ish so need to know before then.

No not for me, I vowed not to go to a single match this season, such was the dirge on offer for the last two seasons. I wouldn't even go for free. A whole season off is just what I need, I shall return next season though, with hopefully some new enthusiasm.

Jake, you can't expect someone to pay for a ticket for a single restricted view seat you got for free!!

Archived