IGNORED

Stadium In Simple Terms ?

Bourne End Red

Great today with no League 1 horror show to endure.

Can anyone tell me what the hell is going on with this bloody stadium.

Is there another review/trial or what and if so when ?

Whats the next step ? is it looking good or bad ?

What an absolute farce you couldnt make up all this nonsense........

its going to judicial review in may/june

JR will decide if the council carried out correct procedure when making their decision.

If its finds that they did, start building.

If it finds that they did not, the council must make the decision again.

As gas will most probably get permission from south Gloucesteshire for their stadium, even though they haven't said where the money is coming from to build it. To get PP nowadays, I think schemes need to be proven finacially viable when presented to the council nowadays, as there were plenty of unfinished developments years ago.

Therefore Bristol City Council, who have backed our stadium so far, should be even more keen to get it built and make the decision properly, if they haven't already. Or they could expect the usual backlash and accusations of failing to get major projects through to completion.

Either way, the TVGr's have managed to delay the inevitable, for a bit longer.

JR will decide if the council carried out correct procedure when making their decision.

If its finds that they did, start building.

If it finds that they did not, the council must make the decision again.

As gas will most probably get permission from south Gloucesteshire for their stadium, even though they haven't said where the money is coming from to build it. To get PP nowadays, I think schemes need to be proven finacially viable when presented to the council nowadays, as there were plenty of unfinished developments years ago.

Therefore Bristol City Council, who have backed our stadium so far, should be even more keen to get it built and make the decision properly, if they haven't already. Or they could expect the usual backlash and accusations of failing to get major projects through to completion.

Either way, the TVGr's have managed to delay the inevitable, for a bit longer.

I saw one of our fans ask a simple civilized question about how they plan to pay for the gap in their developments and quite simply, I don't think they know themselves so they proceeded to abuse and put him down.

I now wear a nappy because of this problem.

A Sheffield United fan i used to work with said that in their terraces they used to roll up a newspaper or programme and urinate down some unfortunate sods leg. Apparently at the front of the stands used to be a river of piss!

Il get me coat..

Archived