IGNORED

Mr Andre Amougou

_Bristol-City_

I think he has been one of the shining lights in this City side for a long while along with Stead, Gerken and Skuse in recent weeks...

He didn't have the best of games playing out of position but looks a top quality player when played in the right position.

I think we should sign him... looks like a winner, to be fair. :winner_third_h4h:

He turns about as fast as the QE2 and his Tekkers as last man scare the hell out of me, although he wins very header, caught Maynard Tuesday when he did him and mostly finds a red shirt with the ball. Did a job for us and occasionally you need a brute in your squad. He's the man !!

I don't know whether he was given instructions to, but during periods it looked like he was playing as a defensive midfielder today, so maybe that could be why? I do really rate him and think that our defence will look weaker against Burnley without him - it will be a good indicator of how vital he is for us.

I think he has been one of the shining lights in this City side for a long while along with Stead, Gerken and Skuse in recent weeks...

He didn't have the best of games playing out of position but looks a top quality player when played in the right position.

I think we should sign him... looks like a winner, to be fair. :winner_third_h4h:

absolutely agree ±1,andres gonna get you

Archived