IGNORED

Richard Foster

Got a bit of stick when he first came, and I myself doubted if he was what we were after there. However, the last couple of games he's changed my mind, and I'd be very happy for him to play RB all next season. Yes his distribution could do with a bit of work but he can work on that during pre-season. His pace, work rate, positiong are all great attributes and he gets forward and crosses well I think. He had a good game today and I'm starting to see the reason Del brought him in.

Just another reason why we should always keep the faith in Del and Do,c and long may it continue. COYR.

I think is passes and clearances are unorthodox at times but sometimes they do pay off and he does work hard every game, he had a tough time against Davies today and handled himself really well and his marking/pace is an essential asset for his position, well done Ricky.

he's had his critic's on here and i'm sure some may reply on here later. Foster has had very very good games but unfortunatly, He has also has awful games, he never really has a quiet game for me.

i feel that with more experience of The English Championship, I honestly feel Foster could be a really decent player for us next season, He'll come good

I'm not sure whether it's because he's not quite settled in or whatever but I think we've still got more to see from Foster yet. Since he's come here I've often thought he looks more natural in midfield as opposed to a full-back position, not to say he did a poor job today though in defence.

I was impressed when I first saw him, especially his pace. Then, he seemed to go off the boil a bit. He has seemed solid enough in our last couple of days and looks alot more assured on the ball, looking for passes and not hoofing it.

Archived