IGNORED

The Biggest Disaster Of All Has Been Diverted....thank Goodness

And Its Smith

When booking my wedding 6 months ago I didn't even bother to check the fixtures as (a) the season always finishes in May and (b) the season always finishes on a Sunday.

You can probably understand my horror when, whilst watching the Forest away game on Sky a few weeks ago, my best men (fellow City fans) advised me that the Burnley away game kicked off the very same minute my wedding ceremony started!

I'd even been planning to go to the game, assured in my own head that it was on either Sunday 29th or the following week.

So tonight I am one happy, relieved man.

The lesson is, always check the ruddy fixture list!

When booking my wedding 6 months ago I didn't even bother to check the fixtures as (a) the season always finishes in May and (b) the season always finishes on a Sunday.

You can probably understand my horror when, whilst watching the Forest away game on Sky a few weeks ago, my best men (fellow City fans) advised me that the Burnley away game kicked off the very same minute my wedding ceremony started!

I'd even been planning to go to the game, assured in my own head that it was on either Sunday 29th or the following week.

So tonight I am one happy, relieved man.

The lesson is, always check the ruddy fixture list!

Had you considered the possibility of a stand in for the wedding? :whistle:

Anyway, now you can relax, so have a great day!!!

Archived