IGNORED

Bristol City World

grifty

It's a great service and the lads do a great job, but do any of them read the forum? I as well as a few others I'm sure probably have some decent ideas/suggestions of things to add to it.

I'd of quite liked to of seen more footage of Del's after match speech in the dressing room (if he'd allow it obviously) and some of the post match 'celebration', rather than about 6 of them shaking hands.

Also some more games in the classic bit of the archives. Carlisle in the LDV Vans surprised me as not being on there. But we had some great games when we got into the play offs with last minute winners from McCombe and Byfield as well as the Palace play off games.

I understand there might be copyright issues, but it might be worth looking into.

Over the summer I'd like to see more interviews with players getting to know about the environment and atmosphere at the club. A bit like SoccerAM do with Team mates.

I know the new podcast does this to an extent, but I feel a video over summer would be more personal.

After the Sweden tour it seems a few of the lads like table tennis. Maybe do a tournament and show it to the fans?

More of an incentive for people to sign up as well.

Some good suggestions there, one from me would be seeing if they could do something like man city do with their youtube channel, little bits from training like Joe Hart's overhead kick, Balotelli hitting the camera, Dzeko and Silva's play in their training theyre only 30 seconds or a min long but their a good watch and helps fans get involved and gives them an insight. Obviously wouldn't want too much on there though.

Maybe if one of the players wanted to maybe for the pre season tour do something like swann did with the england cricket team in aus and kept a video diary of how things were going, filled with about how on pitch was going but also stuff the guys were getting up to on down time, such as when they were playing cod and was it tim bresnan said the massive projection screen on the wall was too small. I know you need for things like that to actually happen but im sure they do happen.

Archived