IGNORED

Our Centre Midfielders!

Volta

Skuse

Elliott

Cisse

Kilkenny

Pearson

No question del is looking to bring 1 or 2 new CMs into the squad during the summer......but who misses out, does Cisse and Pearson get released? Does Skuse revert back to RB? Does Elliott stay alln altomatic starter?

What's gena happen next year? You got to fancy Skuse on the basis of the last few months, but who with him? Hopefully del will be strong enough to know that Elliott and Skuse doesn't work together......doesnt half leave a lot of CMs on the sidelines though.....presuming Cisse and Pearson stay.

Thoughts?

We need to get rid of players who aren't going to help us and improve the wages situation and thus Killkenny should go. Personally I would keep Skuse and Cisse and then rebuild, the issue is, can we find some decent midfielder's willing to join us?!

We desperately need to bring in decent full backs on both sides. Skuse has to be given a proper run in midfield and hopefully he can turn the corner with regard to injuries. I'd be looking to move Kilkenny on and bring in another midfielder. I would try and keep the rest, with the amount of injuries we seem to get, five midfielders is the minimum we need!

Players like Killa and others have nice contracts, why would they leave and how can we make them leave, unless we pay out their contracts.

These sort of topics show that there are plenty of forum members who think that changing players is like changing socks, its not the case and we will still be stuck with some players we could do without.

keep Skuse, Cisse and Pearson.

+2

Skuse is versatile

Cisse has proven himself this season

Pearson can play left or middle

I like Killkenny, but sadly he must move on to enable Del to bring in a couple of more creative players.

Marv has been a top professional for City, but also sadly time move him on.

Obviously I suggest we keep two out of contract players, and move on two in contract.

Time will tell.

Archived