IGNORED

Team For Burnley?

Carey 6

Against Burnley, will we see Reid, Edwards, Bryan and even Ribiero make an appearance?

Will Jamo play because it will probably be his final game ever?

I'd go with:

James

Ribiero Carey Fontaine McAlister

Edwards Reid Pearson Bryan

Stead Wood

Still a lot of experience in that team.

I'd like to see a few of the kids given a go but judging by the comments of Cole Skuse the other day I think McInnes will go full strength as the message seems to be to keep this run going and into next season... Not sure I understand the logic in that

Personally, I'd go for:

James

Edwards

Ribeiro

Carey

Macca (last game :( )

Bryan

Reid

Holloway

Woolford

Bolasie

Taylor

I'd like to see a few of the kids given a go but judging by the comments of Cole Skuse the other day I think McInnes will go full strength as the message seems to be to keep this run going and into next season... Not sure I understand the logic in that

Personally, I'd go for:

James

Edwards

Ribeiro

Carey

Macca (last game :( )

Bryan

Reid

Holloway

Woolford

Bolasie

Taylor

Is Taylor now fully fit?

..............................Gerken

Edwards.......Carey.............Fonatine........Foster

Bolasie........Skuse.............Pearson.........Bryan

...................Stead..............Wood

Lew Carey, Ribeiro, Woolford, Kilkenny, Adomah

A mix of youth and experience, give Bryan and Edwards bit more first team experience after having been in the first team this year. Pearson's chance to play for another contract continues. Gives Lew Carey game day experience as I think he will be given an extension to be the #3. Ribeiro could get 45 mins or so give him a chance, give Woolford another chance in the game to try and show again what he can do.

Personally, I think Pitman will move to Burnley in the summer. Just have a got feeling, Eddie Howe being his old manager and all that... If he plays he'll look to make an impression.

I have a hunch it will be Brighton he goes to, lots of Brighton fans saying they need another goal scorer and they're a club on the up. Used to live on the south coast as well.

Given his low workrate and unneccessary sending off I don't think he deserves to start and would rather have somebody like Ryan Talor who would be chomping at the bit to play.

Pitman's sending off was due to a mistimed tackle on a slippery pitch - it wasn't deliberate and could have happened to anyone. At least he showed determination to attempt the tackle even if it did go wrong.

I haven't noticed quite the same condemnation for the other 5 City players sent off this season - McGivern, Carey, Bolasie, Fontaine and Wilson, or calls for their subsequent omission from the team when they became available again.

I want to see Pitman in a City shirt next season, not a Burnley shirt or anyone else, and Del should show show he values him by starting him in the last game instead of loanee Wood.

I also don't want to see Maynard finish as our top scorer this season - Pitman could equal his total with one more goal at Turf Moor and erase him from the record books with a brace.

Pitman's sending off was due to a mistimed tackle on a slippery pitch - it wasn't deliberate and could have happened to anyone. At least he showed determination to attempt the tackle even if it did go wrong.

I haven't noticed quite the same condemnation for the other 5 City players sent off this season - McGivern, Carey, Bolasie, Fontaine and Wilson, or calls for their subsequent omission from the team when they became available again.

I want to see Pitman in a City shirt next season, not a Burnley shirt or anyone else, and Del should show show he values him by starting him in the last game instead of loanee Wood.

I also don't want to see Maynard finish as our top scorer this season - Pitman could equal his total with one more goal at Turf Moor and erase him from the record books with a brace.

Cant help but think that Pitman wont be seen in a city shirt again. The fact he celebrated on his own for the Coventry goals and the one he got v Derby suggests that he's fallen out with his team mates.I also get the impression that Del does not rate him too. Shame because there is no doubting his scoring ability but it's the 'other' parts of his game that sadly let him down.

Cant help but think that Pitman wont be seen in a city shirt again. The fact he celebrated on his own for the Coventry goals and the one he got v Derby suggests that he's fallen out with his team mates.I also get the impression that Del does not rate him too. Shame because there is no doubting his scoring ability but it's the 'other' parts of his game that sadly let him down.

I think you're wrong about Del not rating him - he's said on numerous occasions that he does. Whether he fits in to how Del sees our future is another thing of course.

The players not celebrating those City goals - actually McAllister and at least one other did - was one of the most disconcerting things about our season and summed up the dreadful lack of passion for the club so many of them have shown for large parts of this season. Pitman may not be the most popular amongst them - I've no idea - but that pointed lack of celebration from so many for a City goal suggests unhealthy cliques in the squad which I hope Del will smash with a plethora of free transfers.

I hope Pitman stays, he's clearly capable of scoring heavily at this level and if he's not with City next season I've no doubt he'll be featuring highly in the Championship top scorers' chart playing for one of our rivals.

Against Burnley, will we see Reid, Edwards, Bryan and even Ribiero make an appearance?

Will Jamo play because it will probably be his final game ever?

I'd go with:

James

Ribiero Carey Fontaine McAlister

Edwards Reid Pearson Bryan

Stead Wood

Still a lot of experience in that team.

Ribs is injured I think

Reid is out on loan isn't he?

I don't think Pitman will fit into Dels work ethic.

He doesn't seem to take 'constructive criticism' from his team mates very well,

Wouldn't be at all surprised if he is moved on,and personally I won't miss him.

If that's the case, perhaps his objections centre on being the subject of hypocritical criticism from other players whose own lack of effort and passion was evident so often this season?

We all saw the players who shunned him instead of celebrating his vital City goals and it's many of these players who are the problem imo. How could they not instinctively celebrate such important goals with the scorer when the club was in such a perilous position? Were they just jealous of the fans' acclaim? As i said above, smash those cliques once and for all.

The prospect of entertainment is very important to get fans through the turnstiles. Having a team worth watching means incorporating players like Pitman who, whilst possessing less natural stamina than others, offer something a bit different, including the ability to get that vital goal when two vigorous but mundane teams are cancelling each other out. Otherwise you're left with a dour team of robust marathon runners with limited football ability and little or no entertainment on match days.

It's very likely Pitman will score a lot of goals for somebody at this level. Bristol City are traditionally a very low scoring team so it would be bordering on criminal if we allow such a natural goalscorer to move on and then look on wistfully as he becomes top scorer at a rival club.

I don't think Pitman will fit into Dels work ethic.

He doesn't seem to take 'constructive criticism' from his team mates very well,

Wouldn't be at all surprised if he is moved on,and personally I won't miss him.

Exactly this. I don't believe that Pitman is everything everyone on here makes him out to be. Sure, he can score a few goals when put on as a sub with his only instruction being to score. When he starts he usually offers very little and usually has a poor game.

I would rather we sell him on in the summer, even if we don't get much for him.

Pitman is a class act at this level. If we let him go watch him shine at another championship club.

don't understand this love in for pitman..lazy, bad attitude and scored, what 6 goals this season??

Yes he's been on the subs bench alot but how many times has he scored when he's started?

don't understand this love in for pitman..lazy, bad attitude and scored, what 6 goals this season??

Yes he's been on the subs bench alot but how many times has he scored when he's started?

7 goals this season, just one below top scorer.

Can you explain your wild and unfounded accusation that Pitman has a 'bad attitude'?

The fact is Del had nothing but praise for Pitman's attitude in training when he was leaving him out of the team earlier this season.

7 goals this season, just one below top scorer.

Can you explain your wild and unfounded accusation that Pitman has a 'bad attitude'?

The fact is Del had nothing but praise for Pitman's attitude in training when he was leaving him out of the team earlier this season.

We can only go by what we see on the pitch. I suppose diving, feigning injury, throwing tantrums when somebody else wants to take a set piece, bitching and moaning when things go wrong, acting like a child when substituted and studding someone in the knee late on in one of the biggest matches of the season which could have given Coventry a route back into the game COULD all be seen as evidence of a poor attitude....

But he's the messiah in your eyes and every flaw in his game, according to you, is somehow the fault of another.

Archived