Huddersfield

Blackpool

Sheff Wed

????!!!!

And the other end of the scale

Barnsley

Peterborough

Charlton????

It's gena be tough no matter what happens!

Potebtially:

West Ham

Blackburn

Birmingham

Wolves

Bolton

Leicester

Leeds

Cardiff

Middlesbrough

Huddersfield

Blackpool

Sheff Wed

????!!!!

Barnsley

Peterborough

Charlton????

We say this every season. This season we were worried to hell, yet we've done well against the top sides.

This is the most difficult league to stay in, let alone get promoted from.

I'll probably be shot down in flames for this, but I reckon we've got the right management team now. With that and Horace the Hedgehog's lucky scarf (see avatar) now running at ten games without defeat, I reckon we're in with a real chance.

Well, a real chance of staying up, anyway ;)

This league is always difficult yes, but as potentially difficult as next season? No way.

West ham

Birmingham

Blackburn

Bolton

Wolves

Leicester

Leeds

Are former prem stalwarts, and the bottom 2 will have cash to burn omin the summer.....

Don't look like there will be any covs and Donnys next year so for me it looks MUCH more difficult......all depending on who goes down of course.

This league is always difficult yes, but as potentially difficult as next season? No way.

West ham

Birmingham

Blackburn

Bolton

Wolves

Leicester

Leeds

Are former prem stalwarts, and the bottom 2 will have cash to burn omin the summer.....

Don't look like there will be any covs and Donnys next year so for me it looks MUCH more difficult......all depending on who goes down of course.

Those names don't mean they will be good does it? Big club doesn't mean good team. Anything can happen in the summer.

As for MUCH more difficult, not at all.

West ham

Birmingham

Blackburn

Bolton

Wolves

Leicester

Leeds

Leeds and Leicester haven't been in the Prem for 8 years and the later has spent much more of its time in the same sort of divisions as we have.

As for Wolves, again, in recent years, more time in tier 2 than at the top.

The teams coming up will be more dangerous than those going down IMO.

We are one of only three clubs this season in this division who have not played in the Premier League.

There are of course clubs in league two who have played Premier League.

We have NO pressure or expectation to perform nexxt season. Enjoy!

Potebtially:

West Ham

Blackburn

Birmingham

Wolves

Bolton

Leicester

Leeds

Cardiff

Middlesbrough

Huddersfield

Blackpool

Sheff Wed

????!!!!

Barnsley

Peterborough

Charlton????

Mate, we did West ham and Southampton over home and away. We've got nothing to worry about!

West ham

Birmingham

Blackburn

Bolton

Wolves

Leicester

Leeds

I would think barnsley and posh will be favs for the drop as usual, a couple others will help out by going into admin, there will be a couple of surprises so we should be safe enough, worst case scenario.

Might have to add Ashton Villa to that list. Lost 2-1 to Bolton tonight.

2 points above the drop zone

I would love it, love it, if Villa got relegated. Looking at the momentum of teams I don't believe that is impossible.

Archived