IGNORED

Burnley Who's Going

Craven arms

Well were going for a jolly up in Blackpool friday night,so the football a bonus really,i tryed to phone Burnley fc for some ticket info but its on a 0845 number with the usual message your call is important to us,(at the same time were charging you a arm and leg but please continune to hold)

£26.00 ticket ...... plus £1.00 each ticket booking fee, ....... you would think the would maybe waive the booking fee for this game. in general charging £1 per ticket booking fee is taking the michael i think, .... even £1 total booking fee is a cheeek after the season we've endured.

Still, I've got my two tickets now ...... just have to remember its an early kck off

Who's going?

14 fairly disinterested players I imagine.

i would hope this isn't the case. the 4-0 a few years back up there last day was one of the most pathetic performances i have witnessed from a City team.

I'm going with a mate as I'm moving out to Mallorca so could be my last game for a while- but taking into account the distance and the fact that there's nothing on the game, I would imagine we'll take max a thousand? Hopefully Del will play a strong line-up- would be nice to go out on a high.

• Admin

I'm going with a mate as I'm moving out to Mallorca so could be my last game for a while- but taking into account the distance and the fact that there's nothing on the game, I would imagine we'll take max a thousand? Hopefully Del will play a strong line-up- would be nice to go out on a high.

I'd take a draw & an 8 match unbeaten streak into the Summer if offered now.

I'll be there.

As previous poster said, £26 + 1

These things usually end up being POTD also. I think it gets to Weds/Thurs and City send any unsold tickets back to home club who then make them available POTD - that's what happened at Blackpool anyway.

Let's hope we get a slightly better result than then though :-(

Sadly can't go but I think it'd be a great day. Del will field a strong squad I'm sure of it. I think he'll want to keep the unbeaten streak going into the summer. It'l be nice to see the players play with some confidence and freedom, without having to look over their shoulders. I think 1000 away fans is a bit optimistic but it'd be great to be proved wrong.

Due to the large number of coaches ??????? how many of us are goimg ?????

http://www.burnleyfo...2747625,00.html

Probably planned when we were still in the relegation dog-fight, as we'd have taken loads up there if there was still something to play for.

I got tickets today and couldn't be arsed to drive the 400 mile round trip, so got coach seats through CATS ........ I know I'm not in for a trip in a lifetime, before anyone points it out!!!

Anyway, I'm on coach 3, so we certainly won't be taking up that much space in the car park.

Just got my reply from Burnley Cricket Club, for those of you driving up .......

"The Club will be open for the game on Saturday 28th April with food before and after the game. Parking is available...no need to book.

Enjoy the game.

Burnley Cricket Club"

Its right next door to the football stadium

320 mile round trip from here, still waiting to hear if the cricket club next door with be open early for parking etc.

you must be leaving around 6.00am on a coach then ?

Pretty close but we've got a 15 minute lie-in, as the coach is leaving at 6.15!

Leaving that early, there's got to be a chance to get in the cricket club before kick off I reckon :fingerscrossed::pray:

Want to go, but waiting to see if my lad has a footy game Saturday here in Manchester. Need to know by tomos really for potd is £26 all ages and would of been £12 if booked in advance. Will be extra £28 for taking both boys so not sure if will do potd.

Just to let you know, it is £26 all ages on the gate, but concession tickets can be bought from the ticket office right up to kick off.

Archived