IGNORED

Supporter Of The Year

eastonboy

Surprised that there hasn't been a thread on this, but hearty congratulations to Kate Masters, a thoroughly deserved winner - even if on the OS it says awarded for attending every game this season - skipping over the donkeys years of selfless work that she has put in behind the scenes.

2 ladies in consecutive years - time for the lads to up their game??

Surprised that there hasn't been a thread on this, but hearty congratulations to Kate Masters, a thoroughly deserved winner - even if on the OS it says awarded for attending every game this season - skipping over the donkeys years of selfless work that she has put in behind the scenes.

Back on the subject.

Fair play to her, showing how real fans do it!

What has she done to win this?

Baked lots of cakes or washed the players kit?

What has she done to win this?

Baked lots of cakes or washed the players kit?

She's actually done a lot of work for the old youngsters away travel in her time and is well known as a loyal and selfless fan. I don't think her comments regarding David James on this forum were befitting of the fan of the year but she's a worthy winner... I would have liked to see Tim (Badger 8 ) get it as reward for all the brilliant work he's done this year but that's just my preference.

Well done Ashton Kate.

She's actually done a lot of work for the old youngsters away travel in her time and is well known as a loyal and selfless fan. I don't think her comments regarding David James on this forum were befitting of the fan of the year but she's a worthy winner... I would have liked to see Tim (Badger 8 ) get it as reward for all the brilliant work he's done this year but that's just my preference.

Well done Ashton Kate.

That's the thing though JT (no offence Mr Dicks), but Kate has thrown in hundreds if not thousands of hours over more than one year.

Thank you for all of the kind words, and I completely agree that Kate is the deserved winner of the "Support of the year" award. I was chuffed to bits to be nominated this year, so, so proud, so thanks to the people that did nominate me.

We should have some interesting news to release to you today about this years fans derby. This years is going to be AMAZING, so please look out for the press release which might be out today. We've got some good surprises for you.

It's amazing to think that over the past 4 years that we've gone from a Rugby field to Ashton Gate. It will be a great day to get together and put a few faces to names (Volta included).

Thanks Everyone

Tim

COYR's

Thank you everyone I can tell you I am one proud City fan.......... I have been a City supporter now for 52 years and I love this club.

It was a very emotional moment for me as it was my dad who got me into supporting City. The worse part was seeing his seat empty and knowing that I could not celebrate the award with him. Dad that was for you!!!

Thank you to everyone who voted for me.

It was a very emotional moment for me as it was my dad who got me into supporting City. The worse part was seeing his seat empty and knowing that I could not celebrate the award with him. Dad that was for you!!!

I could see that Kate, and understandably so.

Unfortunately, I entered the ground just as the announcement was being made, and as I walked in front of the Dullmoan, I saw you heading towards the EE/Dulmoan exit gates(? - possibly lavs), so I thought I that it probably wasn't the best time to offer my congratulations in person!!

Thank you everyone I can tell you I am one proud City fan.......... I have been a City supporter now for 52 years and I love this club.

sure your dad is very proud. Well done Kate.

Goodness me, 2 birds win in a row eh?

Whatever happened to the days when they used to clean the house when men were watching the football and have the dinner on the table when we came home after the pub from the game?

I dunno tsk tsk (shakes head)

Those days are long over this is 2012...... my husband has been very supportive of the time I spend supporting the lads and the hours I spend away from home on a Saturday travelling up and down the motorways, I still clean the house and do all the things ladies do but from August to May IT IS CITY TIME...........

Those days are long over this is 2012...... my husband has been very supportive of the time I spend supporting the lads and the hours I spend away from home on a Saturday travelling up and down the motorways, I still clean the house and do all the things ladies do but from August to May IT IS CITY TIME...........

Congrats to you :icecream:

And i'm single, so can go where the bloody hell I like!

(thats directed at Kaiser, not you Kate, just thought it was easier to quote you :) )

Archived