The Final 11

Ciderstreet

What will the starting line up be?

I've gone for

James

Foster. Carey. Fontaine. Mcallister

Bolasie. Skuse. Pearson. Bryan

Wood. Stead

He has intimated people we may not expect, I would like to see Holloway, Bryan and Reid given a go. I wonder if he will give those leaving one last hurrah to say goodbye.

He has intimated people we may not expect, I would like to see Holloway, Bryan and Reid given a go. I wonder if he will give those leaving one last hurrah to say goodbye.

Bryan is a cert to be in the 16, I think, but Reid and Holloway would surprise me, one is far too physically small, the other hasn't enamoured himself with disciplinary issues.

Two others who haven't featured recently but might are Ryan Taylor, under contract for 2 more years and this is a good chance for Del to have a look at him, plus maybe a farewell game for Jamie Mac?

The other outside bets would be Joe Edwards, on the bench a couple of times recently and who may be under consideration for another deal, plus could Lewis Carey be on the bench instead of David James?

Bryan is a cert to be in the 16, I think, but Reid and Holloway would surprise me, one is far too physically small, the other hasn't enamoured himself with disciplinary issues.

Two others who haven't featured recently but might are Ryan Taylor, under contract for 2 more years and this is a good chance for Del to have a look at him, plus maybe a farewell game for Jamie Mac?

The other outside bets would be Joe Edwards, on the bench a couple of times recently and who may be under consideration for another deal, plus could Lewis Carey be on the bench instead of David James?

True. Of Course James could also e recalled also to say goodbye. Has Holloway had major problems? I know he missed training once through car troubles.

I think it is make or break for a lot of these youngsters, they will be getting to an age where they cannot be deemed youngsters soon, without being given a chance.

I am not so worried about Reid's size, he needs games against bigger blokes to toughen up, his size could work in his favour, enabling to role challenges. Good time to give him ago, sink or swim, he is never really gonna grow much more, lets see what he can do

Archived