IGNORED

Transfer Window

Super

3pm tomorrow.

Although, in England, the transfer window formally opens on 1 July, transfers between clubs in the same association can take place as soon as the last competitive fixtures for the season have been played. However, many transfers will not be completed until 1 July because many players' contracts expire on 30 June.

3pm tomorrow.

Although, in England, the transfer window formally opens on 1 July, transfers between clubs in the same association can take place as soon as the last competitive fixtures for the season have been played. However, many transfers will not be completed until 1 July because many players' contracts expire on 30 June.

cheers mate

3pm tomorrow.

Transfers can take place at anytime in the season to be honest you just can't register the player until the transfer window opens, so we could agreed to buy messi in feb but can't offically sign him until july 1st

Transfers can take place at anytime in the season to be honest you just can't register the player until the transfer window opens, so we could agreed to buy messi in feb but can't offically sign him until july 1st

I agree it needs looking at I would welcome back the old window especially now we have those fair play rules coming in soon.

I heard a rumour this morning from someone involved with yesterdays game that Ribeiro left the Gate last night for the final time and is off on a free...anyone confirm if this is true or not ?

I expect he will end up on someone like Yeovils Injury Table

Archived