IGNORED

Next Season's Opposition!

whale

Which Sheffield team to come up automatically  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just a bit of fun for me and my housemates as I'm currently living with a Sheffield Wednesday fan. Been winding him up all week saying how I want United to come up but was wondering if anyone had any preference at all and if so what reason's you have!

Wednesday are currently one point behind United and they both have two matches left.

Wednesday are away at Brentford at the moment whilst United are on tv tonight at home to Stevenage.

Wednesday finish their season home to Wycombe and United are away at Exeter.

Still could go either way.

Personally I would probably prefer Wednesday as I quite like Hillsborough however obviously I'm not TOO bothered either way as staying up was clearly the most important thing!

Appreciate the replies! Obviously I know people don't really care but just a question on a small preference and what it's influenced by!

Watching United at the moment losing to Stevenage. Very open and exciting but if things stay as they are then it's Wednesday's to lose next week. United fans starting to get behind the team at last having spent most of the most match moaning and booing!

I did want Sheffield united to go up . I wanted Danny Wilson to do well. But after the Ched Evens affair and the way that club delt with that situation I think it was appalling.

So come on Wednesday .

Genuine question and apologies if I have missed something but how did sheff utd handle it badly?

I saw that reserve player tweeted about it and the club suspended him afterwards but wat have they done so appallingly?

Like I said, apologies if iv missed summat

Genuine question and apologies if I have missed something but how did sheff utd handle it badly?

I saw that reserve player tweeted about it and the club suspended him afterwards but wat have they done so appallingly?

Like I said, apologies if iv missed summat

I think from what my friend was saying the general feeling from him and other Wednesday fans is that he should've been sacked as soon as the guilty verdict came through. From what I've seen they've refused to comment on the issue at all and have tried to keep away from it.

There might be more to it I don't know? I haven't followed the case too closely so this may be a more wide spread view or maybe there is more to it?

On the other hand it's Wednesday's to lose! They are releasing another batch of tickets tomorrow so the attendance should be around 36,000 I think. Aiming to get my ticket tomorrow! Should be a great atmosphere and despite being incredibly poor yesterday they managed to grind out a win and I can't really see them slipping up against Wycombe...

Archived