IGNORED

Ryan Taylor

Volta

Delighted for him.

On the occasions he has featured he has looked very decent. Only had cameo appearances for us but has shown a real promise that he could feature more promenently next season.

Had a tough first season, especially with the injury.....but has looked very good when on the pitch this year.

Maybe he does have a long term future at BCFC, hopefully Del has seen something in him.

Delighted for him.

On the occasions he has featured he has looked very decent. Only had cameo appearances for us but has shown a real promise that he could feature more promenently next season.

Had a tough first season, especially with the injury.....but has looked very good when on the pitch this year.

Maybe he does have a long term future at BCFC, hopefully Del has seen something in him.

Agreed. Certainly worth retaining.

Based on what?

A short sighted opinion by myself i suppose on a hand full of games and an average record looking through stats.

Im not sure he will get a decent run in the side so maybe a league 1 loan could be a decent move for player and club. Im just not convinced he will pull up any trees. Hope he proves me wrong. Time will tell

Delighted for him.

Yes Well Done! He really took his chance today and that is all you can wish for of someone on the edge.

He has a three year contract I believe so there is no question of retaining the boy and I fully expect him to be taking a full part in pre season.

It cant be easy being a ginge but we'll love him anyway

A short sighted opinion by myself i suppose on a hand full of games and an average record looking through stats.

Im not sure he will get a decent run in the side so maybe a league 1 loan could be a decent move for player and club. Im just not convinced he will pull up any trees. Hope he proves me wrong. Time will tell

I don't think looking at stats is the way to rate whether or not you think he'll come good. He's more a targetman striker anyway and was apparently very helpful for Le Fondre when they were both at Rotherham. Look a bit deeper than just the stats. I hope he comes good.

We have to put up with the most ghastly era of hair styles on TV in my life time. Mohawks, shaved heads, partly shaved heads with patterns, even a ginger mohawk for the cretinous maximus from Arsenal .

Our very own ginge could come out like some gays do......... admit that he has blonde pubes or is pure black around his butt crack. That's a little OTT for me the ancient one, but we sell more season tickets to the hair watchers.

Torres.... spare me...... a different tint or blonde patch every week. Over paid..... definitely, and I thought the 50 million was for him to score goals.

Archived