IGNORED

Ha Ha Ha Ha

Godzilla

If you can't beat them, join them. For one night only, let's laugh at ourselves.

Everyone was sooo confident before today. This must finally be our year! We've just bottled it again, haven't we? I am in dissbelief, while not being surprised. 2 more years of Wilson's bizarre substitutions, team selections and tactics! It's almost funny.

Hope you enjoyed your day out. See you at Doncaster next season. Or not.

Guest stevey2005
If you can't beat them, join them. For one night only, let's laugh at ourselves.

Everyone was sooo confident before today. This must finally be our year! We've just bottled it again, haven't we? I am in dissbelief, while not being surprised. 2 more years of Wilson's bizarre substitutions, team selections and tactics! It's almost funny.

Hope you enjoyed your day out. See you at Doncaster next season. Or not.

i wouldnt go that far to laugh at ourselves but i agree the substitutions were stupid and tactics played were not what i would have chosen but at the end of the day it cant be blamed on the manager it seemed like a few city players didnt really try hard enough i mean its the deciding game to get to divison 1 i would have expected 110% from the lads yet didnt perform i dont think brighton deserved to win though they didnt really do that much and got lucky with the penalty

Archived