IGNORED

Another Year In Div 2

Guest atyeoboy120

Guest atyeoboy120

So here we r again, another season over, and once again failure. Danny Wilson says tonight, that this season has not been a failure, what planet is he on.

Surely promotion was a must this season, and we failed to do it.

To go into a play-off final, and not have a shot on goal, is an insult to us who paid alot of money to go today, and he doesnt even have a striker ( Lita ) on the bench. Also we have to put up with another negative team sheet, why did he sign Goodfellow ( the man who has scored a few important goals for us this season, and scored one, and set up one against Hartlepool ), surely he should have started on the left.

Time i believe to get rid of Peacock, Bell, Matthews and Butler, give Tinman a coaching job, and bring in 3 or 4 new players capable of getting us out of this league.

Mr Wilson, i believe u r now on borrowed time, sort this mess out or go, and lets give Tinman and Shaun Taylor the chance at the helm.

TODAYS SHOWING WAS NOT GOOD ENOUGH. :grr:

Frankly I'm sick to bloody death of Wilson's pee-poor excuses and spin. I'd have far more respect for him if he was honest and spoke the facts, rather like Hollowhead does. Wilson to me is a damned con-artist, trying to hide his failures in spin and double-speak.

Well I have no time for the man if he's not going to be honest. I have far more respect for Hollowhead. At least there's one Bristol success story.

I dont think Dannt wanted promotion today,... He did not think he could have it in Division 1. :grr:

Getting rid of Peacock would be a mistake - if he would of played today it would of been a totally different game, we missed him badly. :grr:

Dannys poor tactics cost us today. :(

I've always had a lot of time for Wilson and never said I would want him to go. But today his comments just tore me apart. The board put there wallets on the line and prepared the club for promotion this season, and we didn't get it. Its a financial failure and its a footballing failure.

Only problem is, it wouldn't be cheap to "release" Wilson and there is hardly a pool of proven talent out there. Its a massive risk getting someone new in, but I think its one that we should be prepared to take.

Archived