IGNORED

6,700 A Boost?

Lew-T

We have sold 6,700 season tickets so far and according to Del, this is a 'great boost'. Isit really? We usually have 8-9k around this time don't we?

I imagine this is just another quote intended to remind people they only have another day for the early bird offer. It is quite a good figure when you consider thread after thread on here of all the people who were going to give next season a miss, pay on the day, etc etc, only a few weeks ago. I know of at least 5 people who were not renewing in January, "because of the costs", who have miraculously found the money in the last couple of weeks. I am sure there will be even more by the start of the season.

It's already more than double what the gas will sell in total

You just cant stop talking about us can you :laugh: every thread on here mentions the gas. Not rivals though, no of course not :laugh:

I have to admit, I think our visiting blue nose is correct.

We should be comparing our ticket sales with that of our Championship rivals, and not lower league sides.

I think we fall short of quite a few sides in the championship, so it's these sides we must look to overtake.

Thanks for pointing this out ChrisGH, and thanks for visiting the forum of Bristols premier side, and taking such an interest in our great club.

I'm sure you're still feeling the effects of the relegation party you held for BCFC........ It's just a good job your near neighbours Bath City stood in for us at such short notice...

We should be comparing our ticket sales with that of our Championship rivals, and not lower league sides.

I think we fall short of quite a few sides in the championship, so it's these sides we must look to overtake.

Thanks for pointing this out ChrisGH, and thanks for visiting the forum of Bristols premier side, and taking such an interest in our great club.

I'm sure you're still feeling the effects of the relegation party you held for BCFC........ It's just a good job your near neighbours Bath City stood in for us at such short notice...

there will be at least 9k season tickets sold

Quality post, on yer ead son !

I'm currently 20 and want to buy an under 21 season ticket, but as I will be 21 before the season starts i have to pay £399 instead of £199 big jump i'm questioniong weather to renew, there showing me no loyalty so why should i show loyalty been going since I was 11

I'm currently 20 and want to buy an under 21 season ticket, but as I will be 21 before the season starts i have to pay £399 instead of £199 big jump i'm questioniong weather to renew, there showing me no loyalty so why should i show loyalty been going since I was 11

Well tbh, you're not going to be under 21...

It's kinda self explanatory. It's the same for me but it's just the way the cookie crumbles... We're big boys now..

Are you having a laugh?

Be grateful for the discount whilst you had it.

But if you don't want to pay full price that's your choice, nothing to do with loyalty.

Everyone was under 21 once so is the club being disloyal to us all.

We all want new players, new stadium etc. but it amazes me how many people don't want to contribute whilst expecting someone else too.

It will increase depending on who we sign!

We sold loads after Coppell and James joined!

God, those were heady days. Already bowled over by Coppell's sigining I was wandering around @Bristol when someone sent me a text to say we had signed David James. Couldn't believe it, check on the phone and it was true... this was going to be THE season.

Promptly called the ticket office and bought some tickets for the friendly against Blackpool the following day, watched the game and was impressed with a certain Nicky Hunt ****il he was taken off injured).

The rest is history!

Look at the bigger picture Redhead...

Just think, in approx 40 years time, you'll qualify for another discounted price............... :ill:

Archived