IGNORED

A New Season A New Waist Line

notsobigfatdave

Hurrah Ive actually lost a trouser size...and 1 1/2 stone.... Now a 42..and at my peak I was a 32...only another 10 inches to find..

My secret?? I decided to only eat pies when Maynard scores so Im pretty bloody hungry

So pleased Ive decided to change by profile name and also to commemerate a new chapter in the history of BCFC.

Hurrah Ive actually lost a trouser size...and 1 1/2 stone.... Now a 42..and at my peak I was a 32...only another 10 inches to find..

My secret?? I decided to only eat pies when Maynard scores so Im pretty bloody hungry

So pleased Ive decided to change by profile name and also to commemerate a new chapter in the history of BCFC.

Fair play.

next target, only eat when Ribs plays for city. You'll hit 32 in no time at all :)

Congrats TiddlyDave

• Admin

IGas think Ribs would be a quality signing for them (along with Clarkson, JCR and a few others)

http://www.brfcforum...e-any-of-these/

Not all of them admittedly but there's a fairly large proportion of retards on that forum adding posts along the lines of "if they ain't good enough for City....."

This would be my message to them:

Yes, they are not good enough for a club two divisions above you.

Of the 3 main contenders, Clarkson, JCR & Ribeiro, I believe all 3 spent successful time on loan at League One clubs during this past season, that's the division above you.

In that division two below us you actually managed to finish closer to the relegation places than the promotion places in terms of points.....and there's less relegation places than promotion places in your league. Well done.

These players are better than the usual players you would target & you only stand a chance of signing them because a lot of players once they actually move to Bristol find that they enjoy living here & want to stay in the city. If you were based 60 miles away you would stand no chance of getting any of the 3 named above.

Your hatred & petty jealousy of all things City is actually pretty pathetic, if these players want to join you then snap them up & get the promotion that you would then stand a greater chance of getting. I for one would be happy for you to come & join us up the divisions as there's nothing better than a Bristol derby match in terms of atmosphere.

And I'm happy to be quoted on any of that ;)

Not all of them admittedly but there's a fairly large proportion of retards on that forum adding posts along the lines of "if they ain't good enough for City....."

This would be my message to them:

Yes, they are not good enough for a club two divisions above you.

Of the 3 main contenders, Clarkson, JCR & Ribeiro, I believe all 3 spent successful time on loan at League One clubs during this past season, that's the division above you.

In that division two below us you actually managed to finish closer to the relegation places than the promotion places in terms of points.....and there's less relegation places than promotion places in your league. Well done.

These players are better than the usual players you would target & you only stand a chance of signing them because a lot of players once they actually move to Bristol find that they enjoy living here & want to stay in the city. If you were based 60 miles away you would stand no chance of getting any of the 3 named above.

Your hatred & petty jealousy of all things City is actually pretty pathetic, if these players want to join you then snap them up & get the promotion that you would then stand a greater chance of getting. I for one would be happy for you to come & join us up the divisions as there's nothing better than a Bristol derby match in terms of atmosphere.

And I'm happy to be quoted on any of that ;)

Well said Sir an excellent post...

Archived