IGNORED

May 2Nd

Super

I think you'll find it was the date Rovers were finally relegated to the bottom division in 2001. I see no other reason to remember this date.

excellent i forgot that!

Remember May 2nd very well, slags threw it at us for years, I think there fanzine had that title.

Until that wonderful May 2nd and they went through the trapdoor to the Basement for the first time.

Funny they don't seem to mention it these days, Strange that. C O Y R.

Received today from a gashead. Someone actually took the time to write all this out. Incredible.

(No subject header)

Happy Second of May John Atyeo, Geoff Merrick, Janzten Derrick, John Shaw, Keith Fear, Alan Dicks, Joe Jordan,John Cleese, The Wurzels, Massive Attack, Justin bleedin' Lee Colllins- you're boys took one HELL of a beating

22 years ago?? I'd suggest that a reasonable percentage of our fan base are either too young to remember or not even born! So any gloating from the blue few means about as much to some of us as a Man-Yoo fan boasting about beating us in the 1909 FA Cup.

Stick to this century you sad cases!

Received today from a gashead. Someone actually took the time to write all this out. Incredible.

(No subject header)

Happy Second of May John Atyeo, Geoff Merrick, Janzten Derrick, John Shaw, Keith Fear, Alan Dicks, Joe Jordan,John Cleese, The Wurzels, Massive Attack, Justin bleedin' Lee Colllins- you're boys took one HELL of a beating

1990 gas champions, 2001 gas relegated, and 2007 lambert nearly smashing the net out in the jpt with basso looking like he's been shot. And also bcfc1982 ltd..

Its all in the past fred, but people will always talk about these days/events as these events are what makes our clubs what we are now don't you agree frederick????

1990 gas champions, 2001 gas relegated, and 2007 lambert nearly smashing the net out in the jpt with basso looking like he's been shot. And also bcfc1982 ltd..

Its all in the past fred, but people will always talk about these days/events as these events are what makes our clubs what we are now don't you agree frederick????

Yes indeed, Slag.

Looking forward to your move outside of Bristol in a couple of years. You will no longer be known as "Bristol" Rovers, no longer be able to blight our wonderful city.

You will then be known as "Frenchay Rovers 2015".

Correct, people will always talk about them. But celebrate them by writing long winded texts and emails? Comes across as sad and desperate, which on reflection I suppose accurately describes your average gashead.

Are we free to talk about Paul Buckle and Barcelona football at the Mem? That was quite some talking point...

Correct, people will always talk about them. But celebrate them by writing long winded texts and emails? Comes across as sad and desperate, which on reflection I suppose accurately describes your average gashead.

Are we free to talk about Paul Buckle and Barcelona football at the Mem? That was quite some talking point...

Talk freely and openly about what you want I say frederick, it's an open forum and a free country..,

It should be a good game with 2 new stadiums and us back up on par with you oiks in a few years... I can see it now, Long Ashton Somerset carrot crunchers1982 Ltd V Frenchay Rovers 2015.....

Talk freely and openly about what you want I say frederick, it's an open forum and a free country..,

It should be a good game with 2 new stadiums and us back up on par with you oiks in a few years... I can see it now, Long Ashton Somerset carrot crunchers1982 Ltd V Frenchay Rovers 2015.....

The ground is inside bristol you pleb

BCFC 82 Ltd achievements

Bristol Rovers FC 1883

1952–53

1989–90

2006–07

1934–35

1989–90, 2006–07

Hmmmm, says it all really, you've achieved far less, despite having a 99 years more 'existance' than us. You really are a bitter bunch.

Carrot crunchers? Are you carrot crunchers 2nds or something then.....!? Have some banter sausage, but using something that someone from outside of Bristol would use against us, when you're in Bristol is pretty poor. Must do better......

Carrot crunchers? Are you carrot crunchers 2nds or something then.....!? Have some banter sausage, but using something that someone from outside of Bristol would use against us, when you're in Bristol is pretty poor. Must do better......

Nay nay woodsy,, a carrot cruncher is what us city dwellers refer to those from the countryside. ie: Long Ashton, down Somerset way my foolish red friend.. Others like to call us this because of our accents, but is not what a carrot cruncher is..

I find it interesting how City's new stadium and a very small part of the entire complex being in North Somerset was a massive issue to the travellers of North Bristol, but since your new stadium was announced as being entirely and firmly outside of the City of Bristol boundary you've piped down completely.

You lot just can't help making yourselves look completely stupid, can you?

I find it interesting how City's new stadium and a very small part of the entire complex being in North Somerset was a massive issue to the travellers of North Bristol, but since your new stadium was announced as being entirely and firmly outside of the City of Bristol boundary you've piped down completely.

You lot just can't help making yourselves look completely stupid, can you?

None of the ground is in north somerset, the only thing that is, is the access road,

Archived