IGNORED

4 Years And £2m In Transfer Fees

headhunter

It wasn't so much the defeat as the manner of it this afternoon.

This was a typically inept Bristol City away performance against rubbish opponents.

I used to rate Woodman but he seems to have no idea as a wing back - he neither covered effectively nor proved an attacking threat.

Rougier - you cannot be serious Wilson in going to Lansdown and asking if you can offer him a contract. I suppose Rougier's excuse was that he doesn't like to play on the sabbath !

How many of Wilson's buys would be attractive to other clubs right now ?

Wilson, you've had 4 years and been given more to spend than Holloway, McGhee and Sturrock put together - they've achieved more with less more quickly

WILSON - DO THE HONOURABLE THING AND RESIGN [ THAT MEANS LEAVE NOT SIGN ANOTHER CONTRACT!]

Guest pentlandsl

How about Gordon Ramsey? At least when someone is poo he tells them they are - can you imagine him letting Peacock get away with what he has this season?

Don't care who takes over, but DW to go and a no-nonsense boss in.

It wasn't so much the defeat as the manner of it this afternoon.

This was a typically inept Bristol City away performance against rubbish opponents.

I used to rate Woodman but he seems to have no idea as a wing back - he neither covered effectively nor proved an attacking threat.

Rougier - you cannot be serious Wilson in going to Lansdown and asking if you can offer him a contract. I suppose Rougier's excuse was that he doesn't like to play on the sabbath !

How many of Wilson's buys would be attractive to other clubs right now ?

Wilson, you've had 4 years and been given more to spend than Holloway, McGhee and Sturrock put together - they've achieved more with less more quickly

WILSON - DO THE HONOURABLE THING AND RESIGN [ THAT MEANS LEAVE NOT SIGN ANOTHER CONTRACT!]

dont want to say it but i think he's had enough time now. :grr:

Don't forget all the academy players at Wilsons disposal, and the risks that the club have taken, eg rejecting offers of around 5 and 600000 for coles and Brown. His time must be up.

But I don't want to see him sacked and not have a decent replacement. I hadn't thought of Jordan but I wouldn't mind him although can't see it happening. Leroy Rosenior would be my favourite, don't fancy Gary Johnson. And not sure about Tinnion.

Archived