IGNORED

New Chelsea Stadium.........town Green Surely?

myol'man

Dont call me Shirley....

Cracking movie, but the best quote has to be....

'There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?'

Sorry to go OT.

I'm pretty sure that the chimneys are listed at very least. The control rooms A & B should be preserved too they are stunning inside. Go search Batersea Power Station Urbex on google for images...

That would set you back... a lot of money. half a bil, maybe more? Not so much a stadium, more of the 8th wonder! Christ its ostentatious even by Dubai standards. If Roman is willing to font the capital then we should welcome him with open arms, BUT THE DAM NIMBYS WILL OBJECT and manipulate and twist the law to suit their agenda

I wonder if they had nimbys back in the olden days, "no sorry, cant build that pyramid here, its block the light to the pool that the newts frequent. Sorry, cant build that stupid massive Cat here, and these hanging gardens are just ridiculous what about the natural habitat that is being destroyed? Who the hell is this Wren guy? These Roman buildings offend my God, tear them down, yes lets preserve absolutely nothing and do nothing and stagnate through fear of the unknown or something different, utter philistines.

That would set you back... a lot of money. half a bil, maybe more? Not so much a stadium, more of the 8th wonder! Christ its ostentatious even by Dubai standards. If Roman is willing to font the capital then we should welcome him with open arms, BUT THE DAM NIMBYS WILL OBJECT and manipulate and twist the law to suit their agenda

I wonder if they had nimbys back in the olden days, "no sorry, cant build that pyramid here, its block the light to the pool that the newts frequent. Sorry, cant build that stupid massive Cat here, and these hanging gardens are just ridiculous what about the natural habitat that is being destroyed? Who the hell is this Wren guy? These Roman buildings offend my God, tear them down, yes lets preserve absolutely nothing and do nothing and stagnate through fear of the unknown or something different, utter philistines.

It's London not Bristol. Things get done.

Archived