IGNORED

Chinese Kid

bcfcchris2016

at the start of the match they hosted these two skillful people one city fan and one Brighton fan to do a few tricks on this platform. i have never seen so much skill on one kid (the city fan) he looked very young. What was his name and age if anyone knows that. :grr:

And yes i am very dissapointed with citys performance today. It was a load of ######.

Wilson Out

Guest stevey2005

i don't know but if he doesnt play professional football he should do! any1 with that kind of ball control should be able to make it in football

Guest stevey2005
DSC00766.JPG

I'm fairly sure it was the T-Mobile guy. Stunning tricks anyway, one area where we put the Brighton end to shame today!

yeh i thought he looked familiar but the t-mobile bloke looked a lot older

btw westburyred were u in the lower section at millennium stadium with a white shirt?

Yes, he was very good. Sign him on ..if he can do that with a football scoring must be easy. :grr:

Did you see him run along with the ball balanced on his head, we could have used a trick or two today. :grr:

btw westburyred were u in the lower section at millennium stadium with a white shirt?
I was in the lower section, L19 Row 12 seat 26 to be exact. Was wearing the new home shirt though, sat next to my other half who was kitted out in City stuff, she had a good cry at the final whistle (thanks to all those fans who passed us and gave her a pat on the back etc on the way out by the way, she appreciated it)

Guest bristolbred

I thought that the Chinese kid was absolutely fantastic!!, :(

What skill, he was 100% better than the lad the other end!!, :P

:grr::grr:

Guest XxX sxy_babe_04 XxX

bcfcchris2004 by any chance did u have a fite after the match?

&

Yes the chinise kid wz amazing!!! :P

bcfcchris2004 by any chance did u have a fite after the match?

&

Yes the chinise kid wz amazing!!! :P

i did.if you were in the lower teir near the away fans and saw someone going mad,that might have been me.L12 i was in.

yea why don't you pm about this. Still i will admit that I did not have a fight but i did squirt brown sauce all over this Brighton fans blue and white wig but accidentally. i was in this cafe where this Brighton fan came and said excuse me mate can you pass me the brown sauce and i seen the cap was off so i might pretend i was going to get him all messy. but when i squeshed the brown sauce the cap flew open and the brown sauce flew accross the table rite on his blue wig and right on his logo on his shirt. i thought he would fight me but stormed off to the toilets. i took a handful of chips and legged it to o'neils pub. It was a classic

Archived