IGNORED

Tour Of Scotland....

Look forward to seeing the team in July/August..

Don't get home as much as I would like, so looking forward to seeing some old faces..?

Think there could well be a few ex SPL players returning North of the border.

Maybe the Saints friendly has something to do with a pending move...?

And I understand that Dixon is firmly on the radar.. Got in SPL team of season and will be good addition..

Also talk that Millwall have approached him..?

Look forward to seeing the team in July/August..

Don't get home as much as I would like, so looking forward to seeing some old faces..?

Think there could well be a few ex SPL players returning North of the border.

Maybe the Saints friendly has something to do with a pending move...?

And I understand that Dixon is firmly on the radar.. Got in SPL team of season and will be good addition..

Also talk that Millwall have approached him..?

Mwall have turned their attentions to Dixon as their first choice target Scott Laird, has agreed a pre contract with another Championship club. Rumour has it it's us.

Ive only saw Dixon twice most recently against Rangers. Both times i thought he looked poor. Must have something though to be in team of the year.

Mwall have turned their attentions to Dixon as their first choice target Scott Laird, has agreed a pre contract with another Championship club. Rumour has it it's us.

Ive only saw Dixon twice most recently against Rangers. Both times i thought he looked poor. Must have something though to be in team of the year.

Don't know too much about Laird, but Dixon has had a cracking season. I think Laird may well have agreed terms with Millwall.?

Nothing saying he hasn't

Archived