IGNORED

Didier Drogba

On Graham Norton came across as a really good and caring guy, a bit different to his swan lake impersonations.

Simon Amstel was on the show as well and Drogba was explaining that he and his wife aren't into the glitzy clubbing type of night outs but preferred the quiet life and Amstel "what, a footballer who likes single person consensual sex, whatever next". I nearly pissed myself.

On Graham Norton came across as a really good and caring guy, a bit different to his swan lake impersonations.

Simon Amstel was on the show as well and Drogba was explaining that he and his wife aren't into the glitzy clubbing type of night outs but preferred the quiet life and Amstel "what, a footballer who likes single person consensual sex, whatever next". I nearly pissed myself.

For all his diving and writhing in agony on the football field, Drogba is a genuine superstar off the football field.

For all his diving and writhing in agony on the football field, Drogba is a genuine superstar off the football field.

In his home country he is likened to a God. I visted Abidjan in Ivory Coast a few years back, pictures and banners of the guy everywhere. Just mention "Didier and Chelsea" there, and you easily make new friends.

Drogba could stand as President in his own country. He would win by a landslide.

He is clearly (especially for a modern day footballer) a really nice guy and very smart and of course an incredible footballer and unplayable at times, just a pity that for a 6ft 2in muscular athlete he throws himself around on the pitch like an epileptic octopus.

Drogba and Malouda were together at a small provincial club in Brittany called Guingamp, a small town of around 9,000 people who averaged crowds of around 15,000 in 2002-2003 and came 7th in the French top league, an incredible achievement and the 2 of them weighed in with 32 goals.

Did anyone else notice that when he was being interviewed on the pitch after the cup final today, one of his own team mates ran past him and body checked him really hard. Drogba was knocked backwards slightly but stayed upright and immediately continued with the interview with a smile on his face. Now if that had happened during the game...................

Sorry, can't stand him. Slightest knock and he's down like he's shot. Clearly talented but epitomises all that's wrong with the modern game.

A prospering cheat.

Couldn't agree more,,,,,I just can't understand how after all these years that referees are still being conned by him

Archived