IGNORED

Tour

leader

Staying at my brothers who lives near Aberdeen. As we live in London got flight from Luton to Aberdeen for my wife, my little one and me on the Friday for £80.00. Going to the St's & Dundee games then back on the train to King Cross for £34.00 for all of us.

Well happy with that and cannot wait to be honest, will be a cracker. :englandflag::yahoo:

Just saw this on their forum

Before anyone from Bristol buys a train ticket etc there is a good chance this game will not be played on the 28th as if we take 3 points tomorrow but finish 5th we would be playing in the second qualifying round of the Europa league on the 26th of July and I cannot see us then rushing back from Estonia or Lithuania to play a pre season game less than 48 hours after a European game.

Just saw this on their forum

Before anyone from Bristol buys a train ticket etc there is a good chance this game will not be played on the 28th as if we take 3 points tomorrow but finish 5th we would be playing in the second qualifying round of the Europa league on the 26th of July and I cannot see us then rushing back from Estonia or Lithuania to play a pre season game less than 48 hours after a European game.

Well lets hope Rangers can prove what we all know that they are the only team north of the border worth following. Flights & trains booked. :englandsmile4wf:

And the prize for the most irrelevant reference to Rangers goes to...

Well lets hope Rangers can prove what we all know that they are the only team north of the border worth following. Flights & trains booked. :englandsmile4wf:

..any chance can stick to City on the City forum?????!!!!

Looking forward to this already, will be taking my 4yr old son to at least 2 of the games, all easy trips.

You can all come to Edinburgh and see the trams........parked up at the tram depot at Gogar, Princess Street all ripped up (again) and have the fun of "funny money" from the cash points....:laugh:

And the prize for the most irrelevant reference to Rangers goes to...

..any chance can stick to City on the City forum?????!!!!

Sorry Officer. The Saints are home to Rangers last match of the season and we need them to lose if they are to finish outside the places for Europe, therefore not needing to play a Euro qualifier and making the whole point relevant.

Sorry Officer. The Saints are home to Rangers last match of the season and we need them to lose if they are to finish outside the places for Europe, therefore not needing to play a Euro qualifier and making the whole point relevant.

That might be so, but not what you posted. Not everyone on here thinks Rangers are the only team North of the border worth following. Certainly our Saints friends don't and nor do I.

I hope Saints do make Europe even if our friendly needs to be rearranged - as long as those who have made travel arrangements can reschedule. They've had a great season and fully deserve an adventure in Europe so good luck to em.

Archived