IGNORED

Mustapha Carayol

Tony Montana

So comments about this young lads ability is based on a clip from YouTube??? If he's reading this he's probably wouldn't want to come here anyway. Why bother with scouts for the club when we got quite obviously got some experts here

Why?

Just hope our sights are set a bit higher, League 1 yeah, but League 2 ? They would have to be exceptional to make the step up to Championship level and Carayol isn't.

Vardy has scored his goals for Fleetwood in the Conference and would struggle at this level IMO

Just hope our sights are set a bit higher, League 1 yeah, but League 2 ? They would have to be exceptional to make the step up to Championship level and Carayol isn't.

Vardy has scored his goals for Fleetwood in the Conference and would struggle at this level IMO

I can understand that, but Adomah was pretty good. Sometimes all a player needs is a chance to play at a higher level. I hope we sign a decent player an the cheap, regardless of what league they are from :)

Mustapha laugh at the idea of him coming to us.

Celtic will be trimming there squad next year.So Paddy McCourt might need to find a new home.He is a natural winger with a abundance off talent,and scores wonder goals.He needs to keep himself in condition though.I think his fitness has let himself down at Parkhead.And he no doubt will have a point to prove down south.He would cost some money though.Where as Sone Aluko is free at Rangers.And will have the same point to prove there.He is meant to have two Spanish teams in for him though.Could be all paper talk though.He has impressed me a lot for Rangers.And has been one off our best players,in a season we will want to try and forget.And there is always young Gary Mackay Steven,who really looks the part.He would cost money to.Looks like he is going to be a real entertainer.Would be shocked if a EPL team never came in for him again.How ever if I am wrong.The championship would be a perfect shop window,for him to move there.If he takes to the league like a McCormack,Snodgrass,Conway.

Archived