IGNORED

Unlucky City........

stfc_girl

personally i thought bristol city were unlucky today. your fans sounded really good on the radio :grr:

well what can i say apart from a week and three days ago i was feeling EXSACTLY the same as you are feeling right now!it does go and in the end you will all put this behind you and will be looking ahead to next season!

i really do think that you and us will be much better sides next season with new players and we can both go on to get 1st and 2nd place :grr:

keep looking foward!you have a very talented squad and a very good,honest manager!

you have done yourselfs proud this season like us!well done.keep the faith :(

Guest mickey hazard was god

I would like to clear up any confusion over this topic. STFC_girl is well known on the STFC forum for being a nice person(and being a girl she does not fully understand how deeply we Swindon fans despise you) She is being disciplined as we speak.

The official position of all Swindon Fans on the STFC Forum is one of contempt for all Bristol City bottlers. You are pathetic losers who have humiliated yourselves once more. You are a big club. How do you manage to underachieve so badly. Thank you for giving all Swindon Fans an enjoyable afternoon :grr:

Guest bcfcsols
I would like to clear up any confusion over this topic. STFC_girl is well known on the STFC forum for being a nice person(and being a girl she does not fully understand how deeply we Swindon fans despise you) She is being disciplined as we speak.

The official position of all Swindon Fans on the STFC Forum is one of contempt for all Bristol City bottlers. You are pathetic losers who have humiliated yourselves once more. You are a big club. How do you manage to underachieve so badly. Thank you for giving all Swindon Fans an enjoyable afternoon :grr:

You're a d**k. Full stop. :grr: => :Sleep12:

Guest bristolbred

you have a very talented squad and a very good,honest manager!

If you like, you can have Danny "bloody" Wilson as your manager next season, and Lee "what does the goal look like" Peacock as your top scorer!!, :P

MickeyHazardWasCrap, you think you are the official spokesman for ALL Swindon fans? Well I'm honoured you have deigned to visit this humble club's forum and felt fit to pass on such intelligent and erudite comments such as you have been doing today.

As you say, STFC-girl sounds a nice person.

However judging by your comments I cannot possibly believe you fall into the same category.

your a ponce.

Guest reigate green

To all you decent City fans (about 50% of the BC fans I have met ) may I offer my genuine sincere sympathies...I have not come on here to gloat and would like to say that of the few times I have seen City play this season they have been a very impressive, strong and well organised team.

If I were to compare them with Argyle (only of the last few seasons), the main difference has been that City have tried to walk the ball into the net ! (Just today alone I can hardly recall any meaningful or even half hearted shots on goal) whereas watching Argyle I have almost grown to expect even the keeper to have a pop ...who knows... if you don't shoot you don't score ! This is obviously a legacy of The Mighty Paul Sturrock and is born out by the fact that goals have come from all positions without relying on one prolific goalscorer.

Keep the same team for next season, just for ** sake shoot at goal more often, and follow up cos the keeper is bound to spill a few.

Archived