IGNORED

What Happend To Cardiff Black Labels Predictions

MC RISK77

Did I really say that? I don't recall ever expecting Cardiff to be promoted. I have nothing but respect for Swansea City's recent success, and it's only around February/March time that I thought Bristol City might be relegated

Am happy to be corrected with a link to a thread.

My main prediction this season was probably that Bristol City fans would spend 25% of their time talking about Cardiff City..and on that I've been proved correct, and I've already collected my winnings ;)

Did I really say that? I don't recall ever expecting Cardiff to be promoted. I have nothing but respect for Swansea City's recent success, and it's only around February/March time that I thought Bristol City might be relegated

My main prediction this season was probably that Bristol City fans would spend 25% of their time talking about Cardiff City..and on that I've been proved correct, and I've already collected my winnings ;)

As if it's 25%, the only time your club is mentioned when you lose in a final or a big match, which is often I know but not 25% of the time...

All Bristol City fans only prediction this season was that Cardiff City fans would cry for the 4th? May running...... We were all 100% correct ;)

Archived