IGNORED

Haye V Chisora

Sampson City Reds

Don't think it should have been sanctioned under any international Authority.

Both are utter utter imbeciles

But if they are to fight, Haye will smash him to pieces. As much as I dislike Haye, he was a good cruiser weight, Chisora is not a big man, just a burly puncher, Haye has too much boxing ability for Chisora, if he gets a couple of lucky shots, he has a chance, but for me Haye all the way.

Don't know why they just can't do it some back street, and seriously damage one another. They are bringing down British boxing, I wish they would disappear from the boxing scene all together, bunch of ******* wasters!

Spot on TRL.

Sad day for boxing what with Peterson as well. It stinks that already the Haye/Chisora fight has got so much publicity and poor old Froch who has been a great champ in the last few years and has a cracking bout against Bute at the end of this month gets next to no coverage...

Spot on TRL.

Sad day for boxing what with Peterson as well. It stinks that already the Haye/Chisora fight has got so much publicity and poor old Froch who has been a great champ in the last few years and has a cracking bout against Bute at the end of this month gets next to no coverage...

Blame Froch for the lack of coverage he gets.

Don't think it should have been sanctioned under any international Authority.

Both are utter utter imbeciles

But if they are to fight, Haye will smash him to pieces. As much as I dislike Haye, he was a good cruiser weight, Chisora is not a big man, just a burly puncher, Haye has too much boxing ability for Chisora, if he gets a couple of lucky shots, he has a chance, but for me Haye all the way.

Don't know why they just can't do it some back street, and seriously damage one another. They are bringing down British boxing, I wish they would disappear from the boxing scene all together, bunch of ******* wasters!

if you look through history fights like these always happen, one of the greast fights in the history of boxing shouldn't of been sanctioned, look up "Rumble in the jungle"

if you look through history fights like these always happen, one of the greast fights in the history of boxing shouldn't of been sanctioned, look up "Rumble in the jungle"

I know the rumble in the Jungle. Ali was suspended I believe at the time for failing to sign up to the USA army, due to his beliefs, and something to do with it being hosted in Zaire because the country could put up the purse that Don King couldn't afford, well something like that I really don't know the ins and outs of it

Sorry those two were big big boxers at the time, far bigger and more talented than these two English no marks, I mean threatening to stab or shoot someone! No air time should be give to these two self publicising arses, hope no one turns up.

There may have been a bit of bad blood between Ali and Foreman, but they ended up friends. I just can't see it happening with these two, Chisora has a screw loose.

Poor justification, 'just because it happened all those years ago'....

Warren and all those involved have brought British boxing into disrepute end of.

Poor justification, 'just because it happened all those years ago'....

Warren and all those involved have brought British boxing into disrepute end of.

British Board of control are looking to take away the licenses of everyone involved, including promoters.

Watch Warren try and slink away from this now, the slimey piece of shite

It's WWE wrestling.

Fighters say mean things about each other then have a fight to promote interest for a Pay Per View Fight. Only the actors aren't as good, the costumes and music won't be as interesting, and the in ring entertainment won't be as good.

I'll refuse to pay for it, but I'll watch it.

Haye's much better than Chisora. Haye is the best Cruiserweight in the world, it's not really his fault it's a terrible division and he had to step up to get paid more. But with the heavies there's always the potential for that killer punch.

I just pray that it's not 12 rounds of two big sweaty men hugging each other, like so many heavyweight bouts are.

Archived